More ricin in the mail, this time with a "pry my guns from my cold, dead hands" message.

Letters sent to Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his gun-control group. NBC News, citing a source it did not identify, reported that the letters warned: “You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns.” NBC said the letter concluded with the line: “What’s in this letter is nothing compared to what I’ve got planned for you.”

Obama got one too.

The Secret Service is going to hang whoever sent them up by his non-existent balls. Then the FBI gets to play “Whack the piñata.” I hope they film it for YouTube.

Is ricin available at grocery stores now?

That poison comes from the castor bean plant which, basically, grows like a weed. Readily available and legal to grow, can probably find some feral examples in your neighborhood if you look hard enough.

Really, it’s amazing how much toxic crap either exists naturally or is easily obtained from nature.

I bet the NRA is so proud of their little nut job.

They need to start prosecuting these people for attempted murder in addition to any other charges.

If they find this guy and this is a federal offense, won’t they take away his precious? Then what will he have left to fondle?

Castor beans are easy to obtain and it is easy to make at least crude levels. All of the ingredients/tools are totally legal to have.

This is a set-up by Obama to make proud gun-loving Americans look like crazies!

And this defines the sane end of some parts of the wide world around you.

I think the NRA se this whole thing up because it would so obviously be blamed on Obama as a false-flag operation.

I think Bloomberg set the whole thing up knowing that the NRA would be blamed for trying make everyone think Obama set it up as a false-flag operation.

Delk has said that his client “married the wrong person.”

I’m guessing this is her IMDb page.

A bitter woman going through a divorce gets revenge by mailing ricin and trying to implicate her husband.

The similarities to the guy trying to frame the Elvis impersonator are amazing. So neither ricin case was political. It was just about revenge.
People don’t seem to realize the seriousness of a ricin crime. The Feds aren’t playing around.

Nope, this is: Shannon Richardson - IMDb

I bet you’re so proud of how wrong you turned out to be.

‘Pro-Gun’ Ricin mailer turns out to be Hollywood anti-gunner

And the outcry in the mainstream media is deafening.

Or not.

Amazing how the mainstream sources are conspicuous in the absence of details about her political leanings.

How’s that crow **Enkel **? Like some salt to make it a little more palatable?

In what should be the final chapter in this storyline.

Texas Woman Who Sent Ricin Gets 18 Years in Prison