Mortification

Dr. Seuss: Green Eggs and Ham; The Cat in the Hat; One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish…
Do you thank I’ve been spending too much time with little kids? :smiley:

errr… think…not thank

d’oh!

:open_mouth:

(Blush) Keep in mind I’ll read anything by default: cereal boxes, those creepy Jehovah’s Witness pamphlets, etc. But I must confess in my youth I read quite a few Doc Savage books. Even as a child it struck me that Doc and his merry men had, as they say, some issues. Hey, it was a phase, okay? I got over it.

I also read Erich Segal’s “Love Story”; thought it sucked, but I read it. And I’ve read every poorly written, plot-tangled and prose-tortured murder mystery ever written.

Veb

I read a lot of Chick tracts. I am not ashamed of it, though. Those things are hilarious! And they’re War and Peace compared to anything that Piers Anthony has ever written. Not that I would know, or anything.

“I believe every word that man just said, because it’s exactly what I wanted to hear.”
-Space Ghost

"Shut! Shut! If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist! " - Carl

Hey - I have a friend who collects those. If you would like to sell, drop me a line and I will put you in touch

Um, VB…how is this different from now? (At least on this message board…) :smiley:

(Come on! SOMEONE had to say it!)

“You are sweet, kind, and considerate… Like a grown up boy scout with tits!”

• Brian, aka SDMB’s one and only Satan.

Well, now. As a friend of Vestal Blue’s I can tell you he hasn’t been chasing ME. So, either I’m no longer considered worthy of the chase, or he’s just too wrapped up in his wife. Guess which one I think it is?! Now, as for this message board, who can say? What say you, VB?

Reader’s Digest Condensed Books.

DOZENS AND DOZENS OF THEM!

Ok, I haven’t finished reading the whole thread yet, but thanks to Poysyn’s posts I’m suddenly remembering (wish I wasn’t) a romance novel that referred to the female genitals as a “questing mound.” Questing for what, the Grail?

< As VB sidles toward the door, zipping up his flight suit and PB & Falcon moving closer >

Now ladies, in the corporeal world I’m 100% taken.

As for this MB…well…Purple you need to check out the ‘Naked Pillow-Fight’ thread and the ‘Edwardian House Party’ thread.

Right, Falcon Sweetie? :wink:

< VB slips out the door, but not before pinching PB in a ahem delicate location >

VB

I could never eat a mouse raw…their little feet are probably real cold going down. :rolleyes:

OH! Why VB, I didn’t think you would ever do that!?!?! <as PB gently slaps VB for his audacity>
Aww, shucks. I know he’s taken, but MAN, what a find. Oh, well, can’t win 'em all!
<PB slowly moves toward door, sighing…>

LOL…pb, check out those threads he mentioned. VB is quite the saucy gent here on the MB. :smiley:

“You are sweet, kind, and considerate… Like a grown up boy scout with tits!”

• Brian, aka SDMB’s one and only Satan.

OH! Shame on you, VB. I didn’t think even you would pinch me THERE!!!

<as PB blushes many becoming shades of pink>

Don’t leave yet! Finish what you started!

<secretly glad he didn’t hear her say that.>

You knowbetter than that! :wink:

VB

I could never eat a mouse raw…their little feet are probably real cold going down. :rolleyes: