Most Annoying & Alarming Americans?

She doesn’t get mentioned abroad a lot. I think it is in part because some of the issues she’s involved with (such as charter schools) are so different from other places’ systems that any reference would need a lot of background. Same reason that politicians who make a point of fighting UHC don’t get mentioned: the notion of someone fighting UHC takes a while to digest, for those who are either used to UHC or wishing their country’s relatively-new UHC were up to par with the older ones.

You have to impressed by someone who can lose their yacht in Ohio.

Elon Musk is beginning to approach this territory.

Who are the most alarming leaders of the Catholic Church in America? (The former cardinal in New York who is now hiding in the Vatican.)

Thank you all.

Ivanka and not Jared?
Huckabee?

Sara Saunders (the artist formerly known as Hucklebee-Saunders), like Sean Spicer before her, seems to be a hostage in some sort of battered woman, Stockholm syndrome thing. I have more sympathy for them than anything else.

I am having trouble with Musk. He seems to “always be doing things, yet has done very little, great success that will change the world is always just around the corner and always will be.” That, his drug use and his weird charges against the scuba diver guy. He seems to be some sort of Bond villain in the larval stage.

There’s no real prominent Catholic clergy that I can think of, aside from the Pope. They don’t appear in front of cameras and run their mouths. I think they learned a long time ago to keep a low profile, especially with all the altar boy scandals going on.

Sarah Huckleberry Sanders is a Trump enabler, like Kellyanne Conway. She wasn’t coerced into the role. She embraces it and lies the way Trump wants her to. Put her on the list.

I would also add Michael Avenatti. He looks for every opportunity to be as loud as Trump. Stormy Daniels, not so much, since she gets fucked on camera for a living and dug her hole a long time ago. Brett Kavanaugh is pushing a lot of buttons lately. Ted Cruz deserves a mention. He was the most obnoxious Republican before Trump came along, but he still holds his own as a lingering cancer.

Sarah Chucklehead Sanders
Kellyann Conway
Billo the Clown O’Reilly
Alan Dershowitz
Grossanne Barr

Edit - joke deleted because it was bad taste.

Double post, sorry.

Most of these people whose names I know I would consider annoying but not alarming.

Most annoying and alarming of all time:
Art Bell

2018: Donald Trump
Kavanaugh

Alex Jones is somebody I would ignore as a fringe loony if our president didn’t believe and quote him.

Whoever writes the Wayfair TV jingles keeps me diving for the mute button.

Michael Avenatti, the Stormy Daniels lawyer, has an aura of annoyingness that overwhelms everything he says and does.

Mitch “Yertle” McConnell. I rarely actually hate anybody, but Mitch is striving to make my list.

I must say, I am having a lovely time with my little project.

Bryan Fischer may not be a household name, but I think that he fits your bill.

MAD Magazine once referred to her as “Grossanne Barrf.” :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to add Dr. Mehmet Oz to this list.

Jim Bakker isn’t much of a household name nowadays, but he does have a podcast and a You Tube channel, which is really just a front for selling 5-gallon buckets filled with survival rations.

Tom Cruise hasn’t managed to fall off of my annoying and alarming list, even though he’s been pretty absent from the news lately. Maybe in a few more years, if he keeps being invisible.

Maxine Waters is the American that makes me the most embarrassed on the world stage. What a maroon!

Oprah
Dr. Phil

Pat Robertson