Most disturbing dream you ever had?

I will share one that was disturbing, and a recurring one that is just plain annoying. First, the disturbing one.

I was about 7 or 8 at the time. In the dream, I was floating around a lake in a gold tinfoil fishing boat. There were some other people on the boat, and a tour guide. I was very bored with the tour, and was resting my chin in my hand, gazing at the water. Suddenly, the boat tipped over and I fell out. Although I don’t remember my mother being in the boat, she was in the water with me. I was thrashing around, and my mother started to go under. I, having started to tread water, began searching through the water for her. I pulled my mother out of the water, took one look at her, and started screaming. She was dead, stiff, and her skin was melting off. Because her skin was melting, it made it seem like her eyes were bugging out and her mouth was open wider than it should have been. I let her go, and she sank back under the surface. I started to swim away, and began to feel bad for letting my dead mother sink. Then, she grabbed my leg and started to pull me under with her. I woke up as I was looking up through the water at the sunlight.

The annoying dream: I read the announcements over the P.A. at my high school. For some reason, this causes me to have the same dream about twice a week. In the dream, I am reading a huge stack of announcements. I am seeing them for the first time as I read them over the microphone. Unfortunately, all of the announcements are just lists of random words (“Dog crayon pickle gingivitis windmill lobster perception”). I am trying frantically to make sense out of them while I’m reading them to the school (“Um, attention all dogs: Bring your crayon to the pickle. Anyone with gingivitis, please report to the windmill. Remember, the deadline is a perceptive lobster.”). As soon as I’m done reading the entire stack of gibberish in that fashion, I start to say “That is all for today’s morning announcements–” when someone behind me hands me another announcement that they have just written. And people keep handing me more random word strings until I wake up. The entire night. It’s horrible. Just horrible. ::Gundhilde curls up into a ball and starts crying::