Most Pop-culture references in a single place

I’d have to go with The Picture of Everything by Howard Hollis. However, since being pop culture is its entire purpose, perhaps it shouldn’t count.

I nominate Kingdom of Loathing. References abound, thought they’re slanted towards the geeky side of pop culture.

What the hell are you talking about?

>>> TWEEET!! <<<< ::: Moderator blows whistle :::
Breakdancing Duck, you need to please read the Forum Rules and note especially Post #3 about tone and good manners.

Terry Pratchett’s books are chock-full of pop culture references, as are the films of Nick Park.

You may notice that there is a minor gap in the fabric of reality in this thread. We had a “sock puppet” who had posted several times, and who has had several different identities on our boards. We have therefore caused his posts to disappear.

This is our standard practice with trolls and sock puppets. If they see that their efforts vanish into smoke, we hope that they will go away and stop pestering us.

Unfortunately, this causes a bit of a hiccough in the logic of the thread. That seems a small price to pay, but sorry about it anyway.

Hey Leonardo (She likes me for me). Cant think who its by but has quite a few references.

Blessid Union of Souls, but I don’t think it’s a contender in this category.