Motherfucker this pisses me off!

Hey Czech, I’ll bring the baseball-bats, you bring the nails… beer is on me after.

Sick, sick fuckers.

Hot tip: My former girlfriend was walking our pup in the park near our house, and witnessed some picnic celebrants pummeling a puppy. She went to intervene, and was rebuffed and dismissed (I’ll leave out the details and vile racial epithets for propriety’s sake, but it was VERY nasty and scary and dangerous).

She came back to the house and called Animal Control: “We’ll be there first thing Monday morning.”
Fuck that shit. She called the cops: “I was just in **** park and was threatened and assaulted by some folks, and they were beating up a dog to ‘make it mean.’ I’ll be happy to press charges and assist any way I can.”

ARRESTED!

I just buried 2 beloved cats in the last month. This story makes me ill, and makes me angry. WHY, you cretins?

As a cat hater* myself, this truly sickens me.

Although cats and I don’t see eye to eye on most issues, I would never even think of doing something as sick and cruel, as what that guy did.

And what about the people standing around and watching, while this is going on, what were they thinking?

I don’t understand people sometimes.

[sub]*I am a devout cat hater, although I live in a house with five of them, along with a dog, a turtle and five women[/sub]