Movie Marathon (Part 2)

Movie Insults

1. “Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot, and look like an idiot, but don’t let that fool you. He really is an idiot.” - Duck Soup
  2. “I trust two men. One of 'em’s me. The other’s not you.” - Con Air
  3. “This could very well be the stupidest person on the face of the earth. Perhaps we should shoot him.” - Ruthless People
  4. “I’ll use small words so that you’ll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon.” - The Princess Bride

Movie Insults

1. “Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot, and look like an idiot, but don’t let that fool you. He really is an idiot.” - Duck Soup
  3. “This could very well be the stupidest person on the face of the earth. Perhaps we should shoot him.” - Ruthless People
  4. “I’ll use small words so that you’ll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon.” - The Princess Bride
  5. “Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking…nerf herder!” - Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

Movie Insults

5. “You’re an emotional fucking cripple. Your soul is dogshit. Every single fucking thing about you is ugly.” - Bad Santa

Movie Insults

5. “Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking…nerf herder!” - Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
  6. “You’re an emotional fucking cripple. Your soul is dogshit. Every single fucking thing about you is ugly.” - Bad Santa

(Housekeeping)

Movie Insults

6. “You’re an emotional fucking cripple. Your soul is dogshit. Every single fucking thing about you is ugly.” - Bad Santa
  7. “The last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it.” - Caddyshack

Movie Insults

8. “From what I hear, you couldn’t hit water if you fell out of a fucking boat.” - Bull Durham

I hope we can do at least two rounds of these. There are so many great ones!

Movie Insults

8. “From what I hear, you couldn’t hit water if you fell out of a fucking boat.” - Bull Durham
  9. “ Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!” - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Movie Insults

9. “ Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!” - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  10. You’re not being rude, dear, you’re just being yourself. - The Palm Beach Story

More insults

1. t’s not a pretty face, I grant you, but underneath its flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character - An American in Paris

Wanna do another round of those, llikewise? Please do!

More insults

1. t’s not a pretty face, I grant you, but underneath its flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character - An American in Paris

More insults

2. “Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?” - The Avengers

More insults

1. It’s not a pretty face, I grant you, but underneath its flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character - An American in Paris
  3. “There’s a name for you ladies, but it isn’t used in high society… outside of a kennel.” - The Women

More insults

1. It’s not a pretty face, I grant you, but underneath its flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character - An American in Paris
  3. “There’s a name for you ladies, but it isn’t used in high society… outside of a kennel.” - The Women
  4. “Oh, right! To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! I’ve known sheep that could outwit you. I’ve worn dresses with higher IQs. But you think you’re an intellectual, don’t you, ape?” - A Fish Called Wanda

More insults

4. “Oh, right! To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! I’ve known sheep that could outwit you. I’ve worn dresses with higher IQs. But you think you’re an intellectual, don’t you, ape?” - A Fish Called Wanda
  5. " It doesn’t matter how young or old you are, you sold your soul! You’re the ugliest thing that ever lived, and you know it!” - Hocus Pocus

More insults

5. " It doesn’t matter how young or old you are, you sold your soul! You’re the ugliest thing that ever lived, and you know it!” - Hocus Pocus
  6. “That’s all you got, lady - two wrong feet and fucking ugly shoes.” - Erin Brockovich

More insults

6. “That’s all you got, lady - two wrong feet and fucking ugly shoes.” - Erin Brockovich
  7. “I don’t like your jerk-off name. I don’t like your jerk-off face. I don’t like your jerk-off behavior, and I don’t like you, jerk-off.” - The Big Lebowski

More insults

7. “I don’t like your jerk-off name. I don’t like your jerk-off face. I don’t like your jerk-off behavior, and I don’t like you, jerk-off.” - The Big Lebowski
  8. “Yes it’s true. This man has no dick” - Ghostbusters

More insults

9. “Remember, you’re fighting for this woman’s honor, which is probably more than she ever did.” - Duck Soup

More insults

9. “Remember, you’re fighting for this woman’s honor, which is probably more than she ever did.” - Duck Soup
  10. “You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.” - Toy Story

Movie Compliments

1. " God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore." - Blazing Saddles

Movie Compliments

1. " God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore." - Blazing Saddles
  2. “And how would you beat him?”
    “With a stick. While he slept. But on a horse, with a lance? That man is unbeatable.”
    – A Knight’s Tale

-“BB”-