Movies: hauling a dead body around

S.O.B. - After Richard Mulligan’s character dies his friends steal the body so they can give him a Viking funeral.

I was trying to remember the title of that one. Cheers.

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada. I think I win… :wink:

That reminds me that in Lonesome Dove, Captain Call eventually goes back to pick up Gus’s body from the town where he died and takes it all the way back to south Texas to bury him, with a stop off at Clara’s on the way.

The Adventures of Ford Fairlane has a brief bit with Andrew “Dice” Clay driving a hearse through a cemetery with a shapely corpse in the seat next to him (although she turned out to be alive).

Monty Python and the Holy Grail–“Bring out yer dead!”

An extended sequence in Pulp Fiction.

Does a single head in a hatbox count?

Leningrad Cowboys Go America

Well, sort of.

Come to think of it, a certain vital appendage was sent via FedEx (or its movie equivalent) at a climactic moment in Se7en.

My god. How could we have forgotten Clue?

Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead.

OMG. You’re so right, and that is the awesomest movie.

“It’s gone.”
“What’s gone?”
“Mr. Boddy’s body, it’s gone.”

We had a programmer at work, that I used to have cigarette breaks with. When he disappeared it turned out he had murdered his best friend and driven around for days with the body in the boot (trunk), including going out to play a round of golf. No movie yet.

The Busy Body

with Sid Caesar, with Robert Ryan, Robert Pryor, Ben Blue, Anne Baxter, Jan Murry, etc.

Darn it, I didn’t see Little Miss Sunshine yet and that wasn’t much of a warning. :smack: Oh, well, they’ve already showed too much in the commercials for the DVD…

Grand Theft Parsons - based on a true story