Movies where one good guy picks off a group of bad guys one by one.

Original title: “Ofelas”
U.S. title “Pathfinder”

A Finnish version of the meme.

It’s absolutely awesome :slight_smile:

But Barbarians, come on!?!

All the Nightmare on Elm Street movies.
Fuckin’ teenagers. I hate 'em.

Tom Horn

and one of my absolute favorites…

The Limey.

With the bonus of getting to see Erika Eleniak’s breasts!

I agree. The British translation, “When the Raven Flies”, is a perfectly good title. But people in Hollywood are morons.

This is what I was going to suggest. But I believe the name is Eric - not Alex. Eric Draven?

I gotta look it up.

For two against the bad guys, there’s Cliffhanger. Not counting the two criminals picked off by their own out of expediency, I think Stallone actually kills all but one, but Michael Rooker gets the ex-soccer player.

Get Carter as an example of the lone aggrieved party working his way up the food chain of retribution, killing pretty much everybody along the way.

In that vein the recent Taken, Clive Owen in I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead, and Mel Gibson in Payback.

Agreed on Under Siege (a.k.a. Die Hard on a boat). Even Under Siege 2 was better than it should have been (a.k.a. Die Hard on a train).

And if you’re looking for Die Hard clones, why not start with Die Hard 2?? Just don’t see 3 or 4, while entertaining in their own ways, they are NOT true “Die Hard” movies.

One more to add: Boondock Saints. It’s becoming quite the cult classic. Two Irish guys clean up their neighboorhood one drug dealer/pimp/ass hole at a time. It’s much much better than that simplistic description but it should fit your requirements.

Does Munich count?

Oops! You’re right–it’s Eric. I can’t believe I messed that up after seeing it so many times–must be time to watch my DVD again.