Movies you feel like you've seen

The Godfather - I’ve never seen this movie, but there are so many cultural references to it, parodies, etc., that I actually feel like I’ve seen it and know the entire plot. Can anyone else think of any movies like this?

Casablanca.

Looks so stupid to me. Maybe that’s because I’m a 17-year old male.

But I’ll tell ya what. I’ll go rent Casablanca if you rent The Godfather. I have seen that one, and it truly is one of the 2 or 3 best films of all time.

I think a case could be made for The Godfather being the best movie of all time.

I’ve felt that way about alot of movies, so I’ve tried to make it a point to actually see them:

Citizen Kane (not really very impressed, but I understand why it was such a breakthrough)
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
From Here to Eternity, which I still have not seen.
Dr. Strangelove
and yes, Casablanca, which I didn’t care for at all.

Pulp Fiction, for me. Never seen it, but have heard so many references to it I don’t think I need to!

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; A pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

I’ve never seen Pulp Fiction either, but I feel like I have. I also heard a lot of info on Shakespere in Love. When I actually saw Shakespere, I sort of knew what was going to happen.

Gilligan: You need to see Godfather.
And Pete: Casablanca is an excellent movie. It’s worth renting just so you understand why everyone quotes it, and talks about it so much.

Adam

“Life is hard…but God is good”

Deal, I’ll rent it tonight.

Apocalypse Now. My brother and I are movie quote junkies, so I know the words, just never been in the mood to rent it.

I swear I am not making this up, but I have never seen “It’s a Wonderful Life”. How could anyone NOT feel like they’ve seen it?

“With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.” - Rhett Butler

Something about Mary. I hadn’t seen it until it came out video, when I finally saw it I knew everything that was gonna happen.