Mr. President meet Ozzy. Ozzy this is President Bush.

I think they should have invited Frank Zappa when they had the chance.

More Ozzy wackyness.

Last night I caught a bit of Inside Edition, purely by accident, and they had a story about the White House dinner. It started with a short bit about Drew Carrey being the host then went on to the OZ MAN ™. They showed a clip us Bush saying “Ozzy, my Mom loves your stuff”. They then showed a clip of Connie Chung (?!?!?!) saying, when asked about Ozzy, “I can’t wait to touch the man”. They asked another Blond TV woman what she was looking forward to and she said “Meeting Ozzy”.

The best part was this. The IE guy was interviewing Ozzy and asked something like “How did you come to be here?”. Ozzy, opening his arms wide, responded “I DON’T KNOW!” with a sort of amazed look on his face. I laughed so hard I almost pee’d myself.

Dijon Warlock, the only problem with inviting Zappa to the White House, during any Presidents administration, is that Zappa would have been smaerter than anyone present.

Slee

More Ozzy wackyness.

Last night I caught a bit of Inside Edition, purely by accident, and they had a story about the White House dinner. It started with a short bit about Drew Carrey being the host then went on to the OZ MAN ™. They showed a clip us Bush saying “Ozzy, my Mom loves your stuff”. They then showed a clip of Connie Chung (?!?!?!) saying, when asked about Ozzy, “I can’t wait to touch the man”. They asked another Blond TV woman what she was looking forward to and she said “Meeting Ozzy”.

The best part was this. The IE guy was interviewing Ozzy and asked something like “How did you come to be here?”. Ozzy, opening his arms wide, responded “I DON’T KNOW!” with a sort of amazed look on his face. I laughed so hard I almost pee’d myself.

Dijon Warlock, the only problem with inviting Zappa to the White House, during any Presidents administration, is that Zappa would have been smarter than anyone present.

Slee

Tells it like it is, doesn’t he? :slight_smile:

Actually, it’s the fact that this would be a problem which is the real problem.

Good thing Dubya didn’t say more than “My mom loves your stuff” or he’d be liable to ask about Harriet and young Ricky. :rolleyes:

I read a small interview with Oz, and the interviewer said, People enjoy your show becasue of the oddness of having this famous “scary” metal dude in a normal family setting, taking out the trash.

And Ozzy said, “Yes, what do they think, I have a trash roadie?”

From the Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A37357-2002May5.html

Bush was seated at the head table, when Ozzy, at Table 168, saw his chance. He made his way forward until he was separated from Bush by only the 10-foot security no man’s land…

Then Ozzy grabbed a fistful of his stringy brown-and-pink hair and shouted:

“You should wear your hair like mine!”

Bush did not reply immediately. He turned a little red, then got that wiseguy grin of his. He leaned forward and shouted back:

“Second term, Ozzy!”

–Cliffy

Imagine Barbara Bush in black leather, tattoos all over her lumpy body and spiked pink hair. Imagine her going to Ozzfest and getting ripped, going crowd surfing, headbanging and biting the heads on small animals.

Please, Mudshark! Not while I’m eating!

Is it just me, or do things like this make one more comfortable with reality?

In other words, I have thought that I was the only twisted soul on earth…and some occurances in life show me that earth itself is twisted, making me perfectly okay and right at home.

Its one of the signs of the end…

I encourage everyone to read that article Cliffy linked to. A bit of a read, but it’s fucking hilarious. :smiley:

SHARON!!

And to think, I voted for George Clinton back in '96.
Tripler
I voted purely for his Funkadelic platform.

I’d be amused were this not surely a sign of the impending apocalypse.

I don’t know how many of you saw the footage of Bush’s entire schtick, but I have to say… He’s a really funny guy. Lots of people have commented on that before - that he cracks people up like crazy in private. He’s got excellent comic timing. When he was showing the clips of all the people peeping through the door to the oval office, he put pauses in all the right places to make the jokes work. He’s a natural.

I laughed my ass off through the whole thing.

The Ozzy thing is now, at least in my mind, a true Movement™.

On Friday, May 10th, 20/20 is doing a show on the Osbournes. My local TV news channel (Fox 5 in Vegas) is doing a piece on Ozzy on tonights late news. Everytime I turn on the TV Ozzy is there.

So it is time…

OZZY FOR PRESIDENT!

His platform:
The Middle East. “I’m the FG Prince of Darkness! If you keep this up I’ll mmbmbmmb mbmmb your FG SOULS!”
The Al Queida(SP?). “I’m the FG Prince of Darkness! If you keep this up I’ll mmbmbmmb mbmmb your FG SOULS!”
The budget. “SHARON!!”
The poor. “I’m the Prince of FG Darkness. Sell your soul and you’ll be richer than Bill FG, SHARON!? who the F*** is that again? SHARON!”

A vote for Ozzy is a vote for “The Prince of Darkness”

Slee

I tried it, and my brain exploded.

Damn you, Mudshark! Get over here and help me clean up this mess! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just read an interview where Sharon says she used to weight 224 pounds (she’s 5’3") and had some kidn fo band put around her stomach, which makes her eat less and thus weigh less.

I say we leave the brain bits all ovet the place.

That should say over.