Mr Rogers AWC

I wasnt gonna do this, but then I saw his snotty question in the pit, asking if someone really asked this stupid question…then he pointed out a question by Omniscientnot…who is an excellent poster of the highest calliber, and to have this little teenage fuck try and make Omni-not look stupid really pisses me off!

Look you little turd, you invite your little troll pals over here to clog the board with the mental ejaculate of their keyboard masturbation, then you start a thread putting down the lioness and refusing to come and fight, just cut and run, then you go to the GQ forum with questions like these…

Why do they call it homecoming?

Are there any words that end in ‘A’?

Why do bombs hiss-This was just to try and embarass another poster to make you feel superior.

I gotta tell you man, you are really pissing me off, and I have a pretty high tolerance level! Quit trying to rag on posters like lioness and omni-not, or you will get the troll thrashing you so richly deserve!

Errrmmmmm OK Kell. Now let’s see how long it stays in MPSIMS before it’s redirected to the pit :wink:

Watchamean GQ, are you saying there are other MB’s than MPSIMS ???

:wink:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Shit, this was supposed to go to the pit!

Sorry eutch!, can you move it or something?

See, this is what happens kids when you try to run two different threads at the same time by opening up another …never mind!

My point exactly :wink:

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

I decided to just restart this thread in the pit…so it wont have to be moved, just closed or deleted from MPSIMS.