MSNBC Experts & Analysts = Young hot chicks

I watch MSNBC now and then for news & politics. One reason is that MSNBC has no shortage of young hot chicks acting as experts and analysts.

What I don’t understand is how people who appear so young are such experts on things to the point they can go on TV and have intelligent dialogue about it.

Even if they have some formal training or a degree of some sort, do they really have the seasoning and experience to be considered a top analyst in the nation?

I guess they do.

Flavia Colgan is maybe 30 years old and is considered a top Democratic strategists in the nation? Could someone like Flavia even hold a candle to someone like Willie Brown?

As another example, Rachel Maddow is about 35 years old and I guess she knows her stuff.

I saw some stock analyst on there from the Wall Street Journal who didn’t look to be over 30.

Maddow was a Rhodes scholar, so she certainly has a leg or two up on the rest of us. I used to listen to her back when there was an Air America station here in Atlanta – she has a remarkably clear view of the political scene and cuts right through the B.S.

If MSNBC doesn’t give Maddow her own show, they’re nuts.

I just went poking around and found that Flavia Colgan started doing TV political analysis at age 21. Amazing. Also, I found a pic of her in a bikini.

This is a small coincidence. I work in a large building with TV monitors spread around. One of the morning anchors is Erin Burnett who is so unbelievably hot in looks and presentation that I find myself getting up from my desk just to stare for a minute or two. I was surprised that she is only 30 or 31. She had a successful career before that. Incredible.

Take a trip to our nation’s capital some time when Congress is in session. Wander the halls of the Senate and House office buildings and count the number of exceptionally hot young women employed as lobbyists, wandering from office to office to schmooze, charm and flatter a bunch of geeky, policy-wonking, earnest young male Congressional assistants who do the heavy lifting in terms of drafting legislation, and the egotistical, middle-age men who actually vote on said legislation.

Believe me, there are more young, hot chicks who know politics than there are in Hollywood hoping to become a star.

Moving thread from IMHO to Cafe Society.