MSNBC Poll: Impeach Bush!

[QUOTE=tomndebb]
(And I am not bothering with the poll, but is there any provision/software lock that prevents individuals from posting more than once?)
[/QUOTE]

Appears to be - I voted (for the middle one, by the way) and when I returned, the page simply showed the results again. It may be based on the IP; I could try from work tomorrow.

I’m sorry, elucidator, I have no idea how this is supposed to be meaningful in any way. Even for a self-selected internet poll, it’s pretty bad. And, if you “click to learn more”, they state that their poll is full of shit, comparing it to one they did on Clinton-Lewinsky, when 73% thought Clinton should resign.

It is certainly possible that Bush could wind up being impeached; even as late as the spring of 1973, nobody thought it could happen to Nixon. But it would take a Nixonesque avalanche of evidence for that to happen.

One can only hope.

[QUOTE=jayjay]
You might want to examine that “reasonable” thing and emulate it, someday.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, right. Do you always carry Elucidator’s water for him?

[QUOTE=Carol Stream]
Yeah, right. Do you always carry Elucidator’s water for him?
[/QUOTE]

If you’d actually read my post (which I know is difficult for you…big words and all) you’d see that I DON’T carry luci’s water. I’m disagreeing with him on both the significance of the poll and the need for immediate impeachment proceedings.

But then, I didn’t expect that you’d actually read my post.

[QUOTE=Carol Stream]
Yeah, right. Do you always carry Elucidator’s water for him?
[/QUOTE]

I feel fairly certain that the set of posters who always agree with elucidator and the set of posters who agree that you are a numbskull are not congruent.

[QUOTE=elucidator]
And my dependent question: how do we know this is nuts if nobody else has asked the question? Has anyone?
[/QUOTE]
There’ve been a couple scientific polls on impeaching Bush:

January 2006:

October 2005:

This MSNBC poll strikes me as strongly skewed towards impeachment for there not to be a fair amount of support for it. I can’t think of any reason that support for impeaching Bush would have decreased dramatically over the past year, can anyone? Plus, MSNBC is a vanilla political site, and of the lefty sites I frequent only Wonkette is guiding voters to the poll. On the other hand, I did vote twice, so others could do that too.

[QUOTE=jayjay]
But then, I didn’t expect that you’d actually read my post.
[/QUOTE]

I read your post. Next time you might try including some substance in your posts.

Warmest personal regards,

Carol

Not even an Aquarius, so far as I know…

[QUOTE=Carol Stream]
I read your post. Next time you might try including some substance in your posts.

Warmest personal regards,

Carol
[/QUOTE]

Don’t blame my posts just because their substance has a hard time finding any of same behind your eyes to interact with…

[QUOTE=jayjay]
Don’t blame my posts just because their substance has a hard time finding any of same behind your eyes to interact with…
[/QUOTE]

Cite? What of substance have you posted, other than Carol Stream is a poopy-head?

[QUOTE=Carol Stream]
I read your post.
[/quote]

You couldn’t have, or you wouldn’t have said this:

You don’t consider this substance?

Which basically agrees with what you complimented tomndebb for saying.

[QUOTE=Carol Stream]
Cite? What of substance have you posted, other than Carol Stream is a poopy-head?
[/QUOTE]

points to Frank’s post above…

[QUOTE=Carol Stream]
Cite? What of substance have you posted, other than Carol Stream is a poopy-head?
[/QUOTE]

Where did he call you a poopy-head? I called you a numbskull; perhaps you are confusing the usernames, and the insult. An easy mistake for a numbskull.

[QUOTE=Frank]
You don’t consider this substance?
[/QUOTE]

I don’t consider people who engage in 2nd grade name-calling at all.

[QUOTE=elucidator]
Well, newest Firefucks hasn’t crashed in five whole minutes.
[/QUOTE]
Really? I should restart it and see, though Duffer told me to never believe anything you say. :wink:

Oh, and though Carol Stream may or may not be a poopy head, it’s a nice town in a generic suburb from the late-60s way, though after 30 years here I still mix it up with Glendale Heights. :smiley:

[QUOTE=Carol Stream]
I don’t consider people who engage in 2nd grade name-calling at all.
[/QUOTE]

When did I call you a name?! At no point, in any of my posts directed to you, did I call you anything. I didn’t even use your username! You’re delusional.

[QUOTE=dropzone]
Oh, and though Carol Stream may or may not be a poopy head, it’s a nice town in a generic suburb from the late-60s way, though after 30 years here I still mix it up with Glendale Heights. :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

There’s a town named poopy-head?

[QUOTE=dropzone]
Really? I should restart it and see, though Duffer told me to never believe anything you say. :wink:

Oh, and though Carol Stream may or may not be a poopy head, it’s a nice town in a generic suburb from the late-60s way, though after 30 years here I still mix it up with Glendale Heights. :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

Sir, I am not Glendale Heights! The nerve of some people! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Carol Stream]
I don’t consider people who engage in 2nd grade name-calling at all.
[/QUOTE]

Cite for the second grade name-calling, please.

[QUOTE=Carol Stream]
Sir, I am not Glendale Heights! The nerve of some people! :stuck_out_tongue:
[/QUOTE]

See?! He called you a worse name than I did!

Hmmm, my computer hasn’t caught fire and Firefucks seemed to boot a little faster than it used to. And I forgot–I was watching “TRON” tonite and a daughter asked about video game parlors and Carol Stream contains/contained Galaxy World, the arcade I used to play TRON at.

In other words, online polls are worthless.