Multiple Orgasms: Myth Or Wishful Thinking?

Never had 'em. Don’t know if I can. Don’t know that I CAN’T, but I’ve yet to see any evidence that I can.

Get the book entitled The E S O (Extended Sexual Orgasm) Ecstasy Program: Better, Safer Sexual Intimacy and Extended Orgasmic Response by Alan Brauer, Donna Brauer & Richard Rhodes.

It’s a 12 week program you and your lover do to get into this orgasmic, non-tantra, plane. It works better for the ladies than it did for me (guy). Even if neither of you learn to have hour-long orgasms from the prgram, what’s the harm in practicing?

Yeah. When I’m with someone else, I can only stand 2-3… but if I use my super duper extra powerful massager (yes back massager, not littl vibrator toy)… it’s a little different

Just last night I had 9 in under 2 minutes.

Just a not very relevant attempt at a witcrack regarding whether it is possible to know if someone is faking or not.

Ummm, gosh this is embarrassing, you won’t mention it to anyo, will you?
Yes; when I had to ‘produce a sample’ on two occasions following my vasectomy; the sample had to be at the path lab within an hour of…um…well, anyway, I lived about 45 minutes away(optimally) and the time slot was during the morning rush hour; there was nothing else for it but to ‘produce the samples’ in the gents’ toilet at the hospital; the lock on the cublicle door was broken and I had to keep it shut with my foot; anyway, the net effect of the whole thing was as you describe.

LolaBaby, first, in my opinion there are women who have ‘many orgasms (or more than one)’, that’s when a woman has one orgasm, then a few minutes later, another one, then maybe another one. Second, there are ‘multiple orgasms’, that’s when a woman has one orgasm, but stays on the plateau without dropping down & has another orgasm. You know, like say, 1,2,3 Vs. 1-2

Which one would you be talking about?

Also, men can have both of those too...don't ask how I know these things & no, I don't give lessons  (vbg)

Maybe I should start another thread for this, but this is directed to the women.

Why fake an orgasm? I mean, I can understand an occasional faked orgasm if you really just want to get it over and you’re only doing him a favor, but if you are faking them a lot aren’t you making him think he’s doing a good job when he’s not? He has no incentive to try harder, right?

My ex was very good at causing multiple orgasms in me… I think the record was over 50 in under 30 minutes. I’m still a little baffled as to how he managed it, but let’s just say sex sessions with him often ended with me telling him to just come and leave me alone before I passed out from pleasure.

Friend told me the secret to faking an orgasm well is to have a full bladder and let out a squirt of pee.

I’ve never had multiple orgasms, but I would like to try. My favorite part is right before I orgasm - when I know it’s going to happen. Sometimes this part lasts a really long time, and that’s what I like the best. I’m just wondering if, with multiple orgasms, you still get that “almost there” feeling.

Not that talented. I’ve felt both Kegel movements and orgasms – they are completely different sensations. Kegel is certainly interesting and quite nice. Orgasm contractions are located higher up and are more subtle and complex. When you’ve sampled a lot of wines and paid full attention to the kaleidoscope of flavors, only then you can truly tell the difference between an average quality wine and a 5-star vintage. Learning from a quiet partner helps too – you can concentrate your attention and feel everything.

I’ve had multiples three times in my life. Surprised the heck out of me the first time because I was told that men don’t get them.

Hey, now THAT’S the kind of gal I wanna marry! :dubious:

I’ve had a nearly identical experience with one of my ex-gf’s, samarm.

i have both kinds…

during intercourse i usually come 2 or 3 times, 5 or 10 minutes apart. we can usually time it so my last orgasm co-incides with irishfella’s. which is nice :slight_smile:

but he can get me into a state where i come constantly. no plateau, no resting in between, just orgasming straight for 5-10 minutes. usually with his fingers and tongue.

i can get off either from clitoral, vaginal or g-spot stimulation.
or any combination of the above.

i only discovered this with irishfella.
and he only discovered his talents with me.

which is fantastic serendipity.

But some of them are.

And no, it’s not urine. Doesn’t look or smell like urine, at least in the case of my one ex-GF who ejaculated at orgasm. It lacked any of the yellowish tinge that urine has, it was somewhat cloudy (although not as cloudy as semen, and non-sticky, thank goodness), unlike urine.

And yep, she had multiples. No question about it.

And there might be some. But my observation is that open, honest friendships turn into open, honest sexual relationships (when they become sexual relationships at all, of course). I’ve always preferred being with women who considered it too much trouble to BS people in general, let alone someone you cared about enough to be intimate with.

Some of my other GFs had multiples; most didn’t. Some didn’t exactly have multiples, but had a somewhat quicker recovery time in between orgasms than I did. One GF would have one big O, and that would be pretty much it for an hour or two at least. At least in my fairly limited experience, every woman was different.

My experience has been that the women who have multiple orgasms have multiples nearly every time they have sex.

What a hassle it would be to keep up the charade nearly every time one had sex. And how much one would rob of the entire experience if nearly every sexual encounter contained a lie.

How could you ever have mind-blowing sex if part of you was preoccupied with when to fake it, and then the actual acting performance?

That’s my favourite bit too. For me, it’s like the “almost there” goes on for a long time, and during it there are many (anywhere from 3 to 30) orgasms, but without “coming down” from that original “almost there” feeling until the final “big one”, after which there’s that feeling of relaxed release. I will stop using “quotes” now.

Used to have them often. Alas, it’s one of those things that diminishes with advancing age - for me, anyway.