Multiple Orgasms: Myth Or Wishful Thinking?

Males can also have multiple orgasms as well.

In the right situation I am able to have 3 - 4 orgasms (usually no more than that :frowning: from the same erection.

The first and second orgasms are pretty standard (ie semen is produced) but the third and fourth produce no semen, but still give me the intense feeling that the first two produced.

I don’t know of any trick how to do it, for me its just state of mind and knowing my body very well (my teenage years came in handy :slight_smile:

A quick little question to any males in this thread - Has anyone ever managed to ejaculate without being erect?

I know I have on one occasion and I just wanted to see if anybody else has as I haven’t heard about it before.

What does this mean? :confused:

Thank you, samarm. Quite enlightening. I

…and a BBS dedicated to women’s orgasms? Wow!:eek:

I’m not much given to wishful thinking, so I’ll remain confident that all those multiple orgasms of mine were real.

Multiple = more than one; not “in quick succession.”

How do you know she wasn’t just peeing on you? :wink:

I’ve had women that I’ve slept with claim that they’ve had multiple orgasms. However, since I’ve no way to climb into their heads and feel my prodigious manhood stoking them to multiple ecstasies, I’ve also no way of proving it was true.

Besides, it bolstered my ego, making me feel manly and really good at sex, so I don’t want to know if it wasn’t true.

I did have one friend who was a girl who was not sexually interested in me in the least (I know it’s shocking, but true) who claimed that she often had multiple orgasms with her boyfriend. So I guess I’m thinking that the multiple O is neither myth nor wishful thinking. From what I understand, it isn’t universal among all women.

They are real! I used to think it “hurt” to continue to have it touched, until I started staying with it (albeit softly.) I can only get off orally the first time(s), and if he stays with it I might come 2-3 more times. I generally come 1 or 2 more times from intercourse if it’s pretty much immediately after oral. I can be ready again in an hour or so—but they will be much smaller orgasms…

Um, Denise said:
“Normally, anywhere from maybe 10 seconds to a minute or two apart perhaps?”

That, xcheopis, is in quick succession for me. I’m talking about having a nice two, three, maybe even four hour nap in between mine.

Exactly. Don’t be patting yerselves on the back just yet. :smiley:

And that means that, (brace yourself), individuals have different physiological responses. The fact that you need to rest in between doesn’t = “I had only one orgasm.” The fact that Denise has orgasms within seconds of each other doesn’t = “this is the only possible definition of multiple orgasms”.

Really, it pretty insulting to assume that because you don’t experience orgasms the same way as others must mean everyone else is delusional or a liar. After all, I have never in my life had cramps or violent mood swings associated with my mentrual cycle but I do not assume that women who say they experience those things are either faking it or in need of psychiatric evaluation.

And the reason I don’t make that assumption is because I am smart enough to know that individuals have different physiological responses.

Duh.

I did say that samarm’s link was enlightening for me. And I didn’t say you multiples were lying. Where the hell did you get that?

I was referring to men not really having any proof that some women fake it, multiple or not.

Really, if you are that smart enough, you would have understood that. :rolleyes:

It’s probably from your thread title “Myth or Wishful Thinking.”

I mean, there’s more than those two choices, which you seem to acknowledge.

Yeah, but if she’d bother to read the thread, or at least understand it, most people will see it’s lighthearted enough and that I have acknowledged several people on their multiples. My explanation to her about Denise’s multiples were an acknowledgement that she was different from me. Does that have to be explained?

After all, isn’t this the place to battle ignorance?

Now, before any of this goes to the Pit:

• It was meant to be semi-lighthearted. Lighten up. *

Siddhartha Vicious is correct.

“Myth or Wishful Thinking” So… our choices are “it doesn’t exist” or “it doesn’t exist.” Which implies that any woman claiming to have experienced multiple orgasmis is either delusional or a liar. Because, according to your OP, mulitple orgasms simply don’t exist.

The people I have been with go into fast-cycle all-over muscular contractions almost like seizures during orgasm. Most of the faking I’ve encountered has been moaning and screaming.

Yup.

I have had multiples a couple of times. Not that I’m quiet, but there’s no way for me to fake the muscular contractions. . . I don’t get near ‘seizures’ from them, and the muscular contractions are mostly from my er, waist on down, tho’.

“Wishful Thinking”–could mean: “Damn, how come I don’t experience that?” :smiley:

Again-- xcheopis…lighten up.

If I wanted bitching I’d have posted this in the Pit. Obviously I didn’t.

It was intended to be lighthearted enough so that I didn’t think it should go into GQ.

I call 'em “uncountably many orgasms” and I have 'em almost all of the time. Well, not sitting here at my desk, but you know what I mean. :wink:

You can actually practice this by exercising your muscles down there…I think it’s called Kegel exercises. Do it enough and you can get pretty talented down there. :smiley:

Hm. . . The muscle contractions I get are uncontrollable, they usually happen really quickly. . . I dunno how to describe this. I know what Kegel exercises are, tho’, that’s not what I’m talking about. :wink:

Perhaps because I practice them a lot, those muscles are the ones experiencing all the action when I do “get there”.

Ok, this is getting too TMI-ish. :o

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s Johnny, El Lay. :smiley:

I used to the same way! For like 3 years, I would say “oooh, stop, stop, don’t touch me, don’t touch me.” then one day he just didn’t listen to me, thank God.