Music to bat by

Sorry if this has been done - I did a search, but didn’t look through the whole thing.

At major league baseball games, each home team player has music that plays while he walks from the on-deck circle to the batter’s box. I’ve heard more hitters use “Crazy Train” by Ozzy Osborne than I like to think about, but that’s neither here nor there.

The question: If you were a major league ballplayer, what ONE song (no either/or choices here!) would you choose as your “at bat” music?

Mine is I’m All Right by Kenny Loggins. It just makes me happy.

It’s corny, but I’d go with “Lady of Spain”. It sounds good on loudspeakers.

No question here, “Hair of the Dog” by Nazareth.

Oh wow this is one that has me thinking… it’d have to be… Green Day When I Come Around

“Carry On, Wayward Son” (don’t know if this is the correct title) by Kansas

I’d use the little bit of music played whenever the gopher on Caddyshack dances.

Umm. Isn’t that what I chose? :wink:

“I’ll Slice Yer Fucking Throat” By GG Allin.

What?

“Humans Being” by Van Halen

Limelight by Rush. It sound so cool when the drums kick in over the loudspeakers, it really gets me going.

Wow, my friends and I talk about this all the time. In fact, in an annual WiffleBall tourney, the title game features intro music for each batter, usually pretty lame and/or pretty wacky stuff.

I have four choices that I would probably rotate: “Gotta Get Up” by the BottleRockets, the original intro music for Steve Blackmon of the WWF, the original intro music for Marvelous Marc Mero of the WWF, and “My Mama Said” by Lenny Kravitz (but only on Disco Night, and only if I got to wear an Oscar Gamble 1977 model wig).