Music

I want to hear a song called Funny Face by Donna Fargo I dont need to burn it Is there a way to play it on the internet ?

have you tried a search on google for …
“Funny Face” and “Donna Fargo” and mp3

?

Wonder Woman, questions related to music belong in the Cafe Society forum. I’ve moved this from GQ to Cafe Society. Please read forum descriptions carefully before you post your next question.

pjd, we shall limit answers to legal options only.

-xash
General Questions Moderator

You could try doing a search for it on cdnow.com. If you’re lucky they’ll have a streaming preview link.

You could try doing a search for it on cdnow.com. If you’re lucky they’ll have a streaming preview link.

Thank you all Sorry I put it in the wrong forum

Actually, if you just want to hear the song without downloading or burning, sometimes artists will have free (legal) streaming audio from their websites. It’s not of the highest quality, but pjd’s idea could theoretically work.

Thanks Everyone! I did it !That song is special to me because my Dad heard it in a taxi in Japan and said that he thought of me and he did not know who sang it or the title but he sang it and when I heard it I knew that’s the song He’s gone but I have fond memories of him tonight