My 6 year old daughter is not doing well.

What can you say, when you here this about a 6 year old? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

How terrible and sad, all sympathy to you all.

:frowning:
{{Roadwalker, Naomi and family}}

I hope her pain eases - and yours as well.

My thought and prayers are with you and your family.

Hugs to you and your angel. I have no words to ease your pain…just know, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Thinking of you, your family and especially the little one.

All the best,

N.

I’m so sorry! My heart goes out to you and your family.

I am in tears. Strength and peace, Roadwalker.

Hugs, thoughts and prayers are being sent to the Roadwalker family. May you have the strength you need to get through this time. And may you always keep the smile of life that Naomi shared with you in your heart.

All my love to Naomi and your family. I hope she finds relief in the hospice.

I am so very sorry…(((((hugs))))) and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Thanks for letting us know, Roadwalker.

I join others in hoping that your family’s experience with hospice is good and that this time is as peaceful and loving as possible.

You and you’re family will be in my thoughts. I’d like to second what Ruby said. I hope your hospisce care givers are as considerate, passionate and knowledgable as those who were with us for my brother.

They made things, not easier for us, but bearable, and they were there to lean on. Use them.

:frowning: Oh God… :frowning: I’m sorry, Roadwalker…

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers…

Elly & the gang

I can’t even imagine what your entire family must be going through. It just seems so unfair. Like everyone’s already said, you’ll be in my thoughts. I hope the Hospice at least helps make what may be your last holiday with your little girl one you’ll someday be glad to remember.

Oh Roadwalker, I’m so sorry to hear this. You, Naomi and the rest of your family are in my heart and in my thoughts.

Roadwalker, my heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family. Although I don’t know you, my wife’s sister lost her battle with cancer, and I know some of the things you may be going through, and I want you to know that everyone who has had to face this sort of thing is with you in spirit. If it’s too late to wish her health, then I can at least join in wishing her a reduction in pain.

To everyone else, I would like to encourage anyone who is willing to, to register as a possible bone marrow donor. Not specifically because of my family or even Roadwalker’s, but just because it’s a good idea. When my SiL was ill, one of the things the doctors wanted to improve her chances was a bone marrow transplantation - which is one common request in cancer cases. However, bone marrow is much harder to match than blood, but does not have many people registered - it does not get the attention that blood drives get. To type you, they just take a blood sample (so it’s no worse than donating blood). More information is available at The National Marrow Donor Program:

http://www.marrow.org/

I hope that Roadwalker will forgive me for this little digression, but it’s something I feel strongly about.

I was just thinking about you folks the other day and hoping things were going well.
Sorry to hear things aren’t as we all hoped.
Feel free to e-mail me or IM if you would like to just get things off your chest.
Your family is in my thoughts.

Heartbreaking. :frowning: I pray for strength and peace for you and your family.