We lost our dog a few weeks ago, and she was in the prime of life. Anyway, I feel your pain, my condolences.
I’m so sorry for your loss! That must really have hurt.
It still does. I will share elsewhere so as not to sidetrack your thread.
My deepest condolences. I still feel my kitty Merlin’s death six years after the fact. You just don’t forget them, I think, ever.
My heart breaks for you. Pets are my favorite people. They are so pure and genuine, and their love is unconditional. I’m so sorry for your loss.
May her memory be a blessing.
Hugs to you. Rachel, say meow to all our beloved pets over on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.
So sad to hear this. You truly made her last bit of time as comfortable as possible.
![]()
A lovely farewell tribute to a friend. May Rachel rest in peace.
Very sorry to hear this, puzzlegal. My last cat was adopted from the no-kill shelter at an advanced (but unknown) age. I only had Sylvester for about a year, he had definite health issues. Anyway, sorry to hear about Rachel. Pets are like members of the family.
My condolences to you and your family. The last time I lost a feline friend, I swore I would never go through it again. And then a couple of years later, I brought a 3-month kitten home (who is now 7 years old). I believe that the joy outweighs the sorrow, even if it doesn’t seem like it at the end. Take care of yourself.