My daughters boyfriend needs to turn in his man-card

:dubious:

Just who are these so called “guys”?

Well they are both incredibly plot thin, cheesy and over-rated by fanfolk who think there’s some kind of actual quality of story or character in what’s actually a vacuous mess. Maybe that’s what she meant.:smiley:

The kind who think that Leonardo DiCaprio is dreamy.

I liked Twilight, dammit! I mean it wasn’t great, but it was atmospheric if nothing else. I like the Pacific Northwest, cept for all the rain.

Wait, shouldn’t he have just been standing there watching her sleep?

I see what you did there.

Isn’t that kinda like liking the Atlantic, except for all the water?

No, there’s big-ass trees and vampires and stuff too!

Come to the rain-shadow! Here in Seattle/Tacoma it isn’t nearly as bad as on the Olympic Peninsula. A mere 36 inches of rain a year. Compare that to NYC with something like 45 inches.

I think we both know the answer to that.

They’re Skrulls.

Wait, which camp do sparkly vampires fall into?

Drag Me to Hell wasn’t a chick flick? It was all about a female protagonist trying to make things work at her job and with her boyfriend and his family. Sure some other stuff happened with a demon or whatever (a lady dmeon, might I add), but the rest was a total ovaryfest.

Speaking if which, he sends his regards. He was able to take his first steps again only the other week.

He also mentioned that you could have at least sent a card.

Well, this guy (15 at the time of release) was interested in the last hour of the movie and the copious amounts of nudity available in a PG-13 movie. I wasn’t that interested in it at the time until I was informed of the latter.

They are training bad boys for teenage girls. Before girls can get into someone like Don Draper, who takes control of women by sticking his hand up their vagina, they need to work with sparkly vampires first.

You mean the theater is filled with hot girls, right? Because the only fledgling hot girl I saw in the trailer is (I hate to say this but she IS growing up)… Dakota Fanning.

It had Kate Winslet’s bosom and half of it was sinking the freaking Titanic in real time! What more does a movie need?

They’re the guys having a nice mochaccino latte while trying to decide between the new Michael Buble and Cher CD at Starbucks.

Yeah, but NYC get that in erratic downpours. Seattle has 345 days a year of fine mist :).

Only 220. And then only of clouds, and not even all day. After all, there is a reason Seattle has the highest sales of Sunglasses. Rain + sudden sun = blinding glare.

Titantic could have been a great 90-minute guy flick. Unfortunately, it was swamped by 100 minutes of chick flick.