My dog is dying.

Originally posted by Misnomer:

Are you seriously accusing me of being a troll, that is laughable.

Maybe, maybe not, but you are seriously shitting on my thread. I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t.
Misnomer - I put up a bunch of pictures of Bandit in my room, it really does make me feel better. I’m going to donate most of his stuff (if I can) to the animal shelter. I haven’t called them yet to see if they can take his insulin. I hope so, I had just opened a new bottle.

One of my great sources of comfort right now is my youngest cat, Hanna. I swear she hasn’t been more than two feet away from me since this happened. I’m so glad I have her!

Wow I’m so sorry Mr.? Miss? Sensitive, I’m sorry you have had to deal with this unbearable pain that will haunt you the rest of your days.

For right now I just have one in the living room and one on my desk at work, but eventually I think I will have a picture of her in my bedroom and maybe one in the computer room, too. The bedroom one will be last, because that’s where I miss her the most…having her picture there right now would still make me cry way too often.

One of the cool things about animals is that they can tell when we need them the most! :slight_smile: