My friend needs help here

Hi all. I’m not sure if this belongs in IMHO or MPSIMS, so if I’m wrong, I apologize in advance.

My friend is writing a paper on morality and ethics in America today. She’s got the paper done and just needs a catchy title. Any ideas?

Thanx a bunch.

Luv ya,
Star Light

Well, if the paper has a negative toe, you could call it: Decline and Decadence in Democracy

or something like that.

It’s just a shot in the dark. I take most of my classes with Profs that don’t require term papers for just such an emergency.

well, (forgive me for saying this) how 'bout…

Morality and Ethics in America Today

sorry.

Just steal a title from some other paper. :smiley:

“America: What went wrong???”

If it’s a negative toe, TheFunGuy, I’d say “The Mystery of the Missing Digit.”

Ain’t it ironic, don’t ya think, that his typo said “toe” and his name reminds me of a fungus? :slight_smile:

How about: “From Beaver to Cleaver: How America Lost Its Youthful Innocence and Became a Nation of Swine”

:smiley:

Morality: Threat or Menace?

Thanx a ton for all the great suggestions, guys.
I’ll pass 'em on.

Luv ya,
Star Light

“The Matrix.”

Hey, it was a successful title at the box office. :slight_smile:

“A nun, politician and a Hell’s Angel are in a bar…”

What is this ethics word you speak of? I do not understand such abstract concepts, perhaps my American based education has failed me once again? Furthermore, I don’t want any ality! I’’’'m sure I have more ality than you anyways.

Steal This Paper.

FWTW:

1. " **Can’t judge a paper by it’s title **

2. "** Ethics & Morality in America: An Oxymoron or Anachonastic? ** [sub]This is the one, I’m telling you **

3. " **In search of : Ethics in America ** "

4. **This Space For Rent **