My grandpa is dying

You are in my thoughts, Kricket. Please remember that when he leaves you, it’s a release from all of his pain. That’s a good thing.

It’s okay to cry.

Hang in there.

Kricket, that last post of yours was beautiful. It is all I could hope for to be looked back upon as somebody halfway as cool as youg grandpa. Your words paint a very clear picture of an extraordinary man. Godspeed to him and may his legacy live on in you and your family. I can see that it already has. He has done well. Very well indeed. What a cool guy.

{{{{Kricket}}}}

I hope his passing is quick and that you and your family can mourn and remember him as he was before his illness.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh Kricket, I’m so sorry about your grandfather.

You and he are in my thoughts and prayers. May he pass to a better place very soon.

My grandfather passed at 2:15 this morning.
I was there. I got to see him take his last breath.
I have gained a new respect for those who work with and have sat with dying people.
It was hard, but I’m glad I was there. I’m sad to see him go, but I am glad it is finally over for him and he is no longer in pain.

LadySybil, no worries love, we are such a tight community and at times there are so many in need of kind words or best wishes and things get muddled.

Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers. It has helped and will continue to help through these past few and next few days.

{{{{Kricket}}}}, you have my deepest heartfelt sympathies.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family, Kricket.