My mother may be dying

I am sorry you had to make that decision, but I am sure it was the right one. My condolences.

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Sorry, StGermain :(. You and your family have my best wishes.

You and your family have my deepest sympathy, St Germain. If there is anything you need, e-mail me.
missred

Very Sorry to hear this…

I’m sorry to hear that. Peace be with you.

I’m so sorry to hear this. It’s a hard loss to bear and you have my condolences, StGermain.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. E-mail me if I can do anything to help.

StGermain–we are here for you.

StGermain, i’m sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I went through a very similar experience with my mom a few years ago. Feel free to PM me is you need to chat.

Thank you all for your kind words. It’s frustrating sort of that people keep asking me what can they do, but there’s really nothing that anyone can do to help, you know? The funeral has to be planned by the family. I’m the main executor (with my step-father) of the will. Yesterday my sister and I picked out the casket, today we picked out flowers and threatened florists (my mother was a tyrant about flowers, even sending back some arrangements people had sent for my father’s funeral, because she knew no one in her family would order something so tacky and garish) and I wrote the obit (mentioning she’ll be especially missed by her dog, Casey - Mother thought Casey was the best dog in the world. He’s lost without her) and we ordered food. It’ll be a long weekend.

StG

I used to just hold my arms out and give hugs; that’s about all a body can do.

I’m so very sorry for your loss, StG; my mom died the first week of October also, only it was 18 years ago. {{{StGermain & family}}}

Sorry to read these words, StGermain. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :frowning:

I’m so sorry, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.