My mother may be dying

Mother has had another massive hemorrhagic stroke. The last one was 4 years ago. This time she’d been in the CCU of the local hospital for three days with high blood pressure and seizures. They sent her home today on Plavix. She had a nosebleed shortly after she got home and the brain hemorrhage tonight. At this point they’re saying she has minimal brain stem function. She’s on a ventilator. We’ll wait a few days to see if there’s any recovery, but things don’t look good.

StG

I am sorry to hear about your mother.

May whatever gods there be, be with you and your family during this difficult time.

Sending supporting thoughts your way.

{{{StGermain}}}

I am so sorry to hear this and my thoughts are with you both.

Very sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your mother.

Oh dear. So very sorry to hear it, StGermain. :frowning:

Oh, man. I’m so sorry to hear about your mom.

I am so sorry to hear this news about your mother. I will be praying for her and your family. Please keep us posted on how things are going.

I know how you feel. If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me.

::hugs::

Sorry to hear that, man. Peace be with you.

Very sorry to hear that. I bid you peace.

I’m so sorry, StGermain. Praying for your mother and your family.

Oh, no, That’s terrible news. I wish you as much peace as is possible.

So sorry to hear this. :frowning:
All my best to you and your mom.

My mother died this afternoon. We had to make the decision to remove the ventilator, but it was the only choice. She had no brain function left. Then my sister and I went to pick out a casket and set up the funeral.

StG

My thoughts are with you. :: hugs ::

You have my deepest condolences. May you all find peace.

I’m so sorry, StGermain. I wish you all the comfort, strength and peace possible. I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts.

I am so sorry StGermain. My condolences and thoughts are with your family.

I’m so sorry. Prayers and good thoughts for you and your family.

GT