My Name Is Earl, 3-16-06

Great episode. I very nearly burst into tears when Earl found all the car parts in his dad’s garage and when he said he should keep the car there so his dad could drive it sometimes. And Joy missing her kids had me all verklempt as well. Such an awesome show.

I don’t think that’s it, unless I am a truly singular man.

That was to Elza B. I make no comments about men watching hysterically while watching Earl.

Anyone know why the Google ad is promoting Butt Crack in a Bottle? (“Used for Pranks”…I’d hate to think of why someone would want to use it in a way other than a prank :eek: )

I enjoyed the program very much, especially Joy, but I’m really here to mention that one of the google ads is for “Butt Crack in a Bottle”.

Gotta get me some o’ that!

Yeah, props to Jamie Pressly for slurring her words like a real drunk. Few actors seem to be able to pull that off.

I think it’s Patty, The Day Time Hooker.

Typing that just made me crack myself up :smiley:

VCNJ~

Yeah, I blame a lot on hormones. :smiley:

saoirse, perhaps there’s something you need to discuss with us? :wink:

I loved the part with the Good Boob hooker (I know she has a name, I just like calling her the Good Boob Hooker.).

E.

I think the google ads have picked up on the OP’s “brain fart” reference. Let that be a lesson to us all.

Great episode overall. I wasn’t fooled by the Joy/Randy thing. There’s just no way Randy would go for Joy behind Crabman’s back.

Catalina looked particularly hot too. I wonder if they’ve made subtle changes to her costume. ::still waiting to see her in jeans and a bra::

I LOVE drunk Joy! I missed the first ten minutes, though. Can somebody fill me in on what the setup was? I gather it involved Mothers’ Day . . .

Catalina mentioned Mother’s Day, and the boys realized they’ve never given their mom a good Mother’s Day and resolved to fix that. That ended up with the mom asking Earl to do something nice for his dad.

It was mother’s day and Earl and Randy forgot. They started to think about all the past mothers’ days that they screwed up. They recalled the year they stole a present from Kenny their gay friend, and it turned out to be one of those homemade coupon books of things they were supposed to do for their mom. Of course, they never did any of them, starting with the breakfast in bed she asked them to make that morning. So Earl and Randy decided to put their mom on the list and give her the mother’s day she deserved but had never gotten, starting with that breakfast in bed. Meanwhile, Joy’s mother’s day present from Darnell and the boys was that they were going away for the weekend. Joy planned to spend her time getting drunk. And she did, in style!

And upon preview, I see I’ve been beaten to it. But my description is longer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you! That’s the line I missed, and was wondering how naughty it was.

He was awesome as Kelly in The Girl Next Door. That was a pretty comedic role, kinda sorta. That’s all I remember him from.

The smoker friend was not the guy from the Dodge commercials, although there is a resemblance.

He was awesome as Kelly in The Girl Next Door. That was a pretty comedic role, kinda sorta. That’s all I remember him from.

The smoker friend was not the guy from the Dodge commercials, although there is a resemblance.

Does a snake have fur?

Yeah, when it’s a ferret.

One of the best throwaway lines yet.

Just to clarify, in the show they said that the smoker was his brother.

You’re right, it wasn’t. I watched it again last night and it definitely wasn’t the Dodge guy. Although that would have been pretty funny, considering Joy’s older kid is named Dodge. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I didn’t realize the one guy was Timothy Olyphant till I read it here. Wow, he looked different.