My sex life is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Sooooooo?

When you gonna ask her out?

What do you mean, “when she found out I slept with another woman”? Have you slept with her before? If not, what’s with this “another” business?

Since you’re sharing - how much older was the woman?

Because that’s like my ultimate fantasy, and I really want a vicarious thrill through your experience.

Yep, I can think of three women personaly who where serious bitches to me for no real good reason. Although, I’ll admit I am somewhat of an asshole, but I was never as asshole to these women in particular.

Two of the above mentioned women I wound up having sex with. The third woman I probably could have but I didn’t. (That could be my ego talking but I’m pretty sure I could have.) She was just too much of a bitch for even ME to put up with.

I’d sugest you sit this woman down and ask her what her problem is. Do it in a nice way though. And if she’ still acting like an immature little bitch; then forget it and just ignore her. And NEVER NEVER let her see even the sllightest hint of anger. Because that would only give her satisfaction.

QtM, can I use this for a sig? (Minus the smilie). This sounds like a philosophy I’ve been searching for. :wink:

I really don’t think my friend’s roomate is jealous. More likely just a little neurotic.

Like I said before, I think part of it is because when I came back, I really couldn’t stand her giving me shit anymore, and when she would bite, I’d bite back. Apparently she is suddenly threatened by the fact I defend myself.

She’s one of those people who dishes it out but can’t take it- likes badmouthing other people, but is hypersensitive about how people view her. I find it really humorous that she would cast judgement on my love life considering how screwed up hers is.

You can’t go wrong with any or all of these, although you’ll probably be better off fantasizing about the former options and actually using the last one.

RingOfFire, why the fuck wouldn’t he assume that his conversation over the phone wasn’t private? (Unless this girl has eavesdropped before.) If that was a whoosh, it wasn’t very funny, and if it wasn’t a whoosh, then you’re one paranoid bastard.

Go right ahead. The saying is not original to me. It’s commonly heard at a lot of mutual help groups, particularly some 12 step type groups.