My sister is almost here!

My older sister and her daughter will be landing at Newark Airport at around 4:30 this afternoon. They’re flying in from Hawaii for a three-week visit.

I volunteered to drive my Dad down to get them, as he just can’t stand the strain of that type of driving anymore.

My sister is wonderful! She’s an artist (I have some of her original work on my walls at home), and she’s cultured and funny and even though she doesn’t belong to the SDMB, she could be a DoperChick in a heartbeat. She does know from Cecil, so that’s a plus. I love my sister! We’re gonna have such fun while she’s here, going to see Shakespeare and having cookouts and catching up on each others’ lives and laughing, laughing, laughing uproariously.

Another nice thing is, her daughter is exactly 51 weeks younger than my daughter, and they get along famously. It’s like they were never apart when they get together, even though it’s been almost a year since we’ve seen them.

Is it 4:30 yet? Are they here yet? I wanna see my sister NOW!

Sounds like a wonderful time will be had by all, hon…hope you have an even better time than you think you will!

Much Love,

Cheri