My wife died tonight

I’m so sorry to hear this. I’m glad that she is no longer in pain and suffering, though I know that it can be a small comfort when you are grieving.

You can get through this, but I’m sorry you have to.

Sorry to hear it, bud. I’m glad you have found a peace in her peace. My condolences.

I am so sorry for your loss. :frowning:

I’m so sorry, Rico. She was one of those who made this board a good place, to me. You have my thoughts and prayers.

I’m so sorry… Take care.

I’m very sorry for your loss, Rico. Take care of yourself.

Very sorry for your loss. What happened to her?

Thank you all very much. It’s difficult to sleep tonight.

Mr. Durden, it started with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia 16 years ago. But what took her yesterday was congestive heart failure and her kidneys gave out.

I appreciate the wonderful thoughts, my friends. Thank you again, so much.

Oh Rico, that’s so sad for you. Please accept my condolences.

My condolences :frowning:

I’m sorry for your loss, Rico.

I’m sorry for your loss, Rico. It’s good that she’s not in pain anymore, but I’m sure it’s still very hard to bear.

I…

:frowning:

My condolences.

**Rico **- I’m so sorry. I didn’t interact with Kathy to any extent on these boards, but I always got the impressions from her posts that she was a very sweet person. Condolences for your great loss. :frowning:

I’m sorry for your loss.:frowning:

I’m so very sorry, Rico. I send you my most sincere condolences. May you all find peace.

Very sorry sir!

I’m very sorry for your loss.

Rico may you remember her in the best of life, not in the pain that is no longer a part of her.

Peace
Kanicbird