My wife died tonight

My condolences.

I’m sorry. I lost my brother in June; I can’t say that I know what you’re going through, but I think I have some idea. Take the time you need to grieve.

I liked her. She will be missed. Of course, infinitely more for those who knew her in the real world.

I like you as well.

I am so sorry. :frowning:

While I am a relative newcomer compared to a lot of the previous posters, you have my deepest most heartfelt sympathies. I’m not in the most happy of places in my life with regards to people that I’m emotionally close to, but thinking of how hurt I’d be if I were to lose one of them I know I’d be devastated and thinking of how you’re feeling Rico from losing someone you’ve spent so much time with me has me in tears.

I am so sorry to hear this, Rico.

I’m sorry, Rico.

So sorry for your loss.

How sad, I’m so sorry :frowning:

I’m so sorry for your loss, Ric.

I’m so sorry. Take care of yourself Rico.

Rico, I’m so very, very sorry. Kathy joined right around the same time I did and I’ve always thought of her as a wonderfully bright, sweet and thoughtful person. She was just amazing. I liked her right off the bat and I can’t imagine how much she’ll be missed. :frowning: May she rest in peace.

Please take care of yourself and remember that we’re always here for you. You probably don’t know me, but I’d be happy to lend an ear. Just let us know what we can do. I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

My condolences Rico.

I’m very, sorry for this, Rico. I can’t even imagine what it must be like for you.

I’m very sorry to hear this. Please accept my condolences.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
My deepest condolences to you and your loved ones during this sad time.

My condolences.

I’ve been a member a fair number of years and lurker from the very early days so both of you have added to my virtual life here. From the wording of your post it sounds like you have already come terms with this in a very small way. Please remember to take time to take care of yourself.

Again, my condolences.

My condolences and love for you Ric and everyone who loved Kathy…

I’m sorry, Rico.

You have my deepest sympathies.

I am so sorry.