I am looking for Names of Songs.
I will give you a hint to the Name of each Song by posting a line taken verbatim from that particular song. It may not be a complete sentence or lyric but it will not be chopped, edited, abbreviated, etc. (I am using three different sites for my source of lyrics.)
All songs have appeared in Billboards Top 100 and Hot 100 countdown. No obscure songs by obscure bands.
To make it simple (ha ha), all songs in this quiz have the word “Christmas” in the title.
Good luck and have fun!
- “What have you done?”
- “I’ll have a machine gun”
- “I believed in the Israelite”
- “It’s snowin’ in the pines”
- “I still want a hula hoop”
- “The party’s on, the spirit’s up”
- “With your Christmas of white”
- “Deck the halls with boughs of holly”
- “I remember when you were here”
- “Son, there’s not enough here”