Name this band (please)

I’m clutching at straws here. I was watching MTV UK the other week and saw a video for a song I’d like to buy. The video featured an all-girl band (drummer, bassist, lead singer/guitarist) dancing around in a plain old room. The song itself was a mixture of rock and “Latino” funk (for want of a better phrase).

I recall the band being named Titan, but I’ve searched AllMusic, MTV, MTV2 and various search engines and although there’s an all-male “Latin-y” band called Titan, these were definitely teen girls. The single, IIRC, was due to be released in the UK on September 12th, but as it was on the “unusual releases” show I doubt it’ll get a release in any of the usual stores.

Anyone have a clue what I’m talking about? Emailing MTV is like drawing blood from a stone.

I just did a search on Napster and came up with a band called Titan (the a has an accent) doing a song called Corazon (accent over the o) that had girls singing on it. I liked it, it sounded like a latin Lucious Jackson song.
I couldn’t find anything on the web either.
If you go to a record store, they might be able to order it for you.
Good luck!

The shipping will prbably be kind of high, but you can order it here. A lot of times the UK Amazon has stuff the US Amazon doesn’t.

Cheers Aglarond, Lunasea. I guess it’s possible that it is the male band I heard, but that the video featured women.

I’m based in the UK, so shipping won’t be a problem!