Nancy Grace drives me nuts

It has come to my attention that not nearly enough people are ranting about Nancy Grace. Could we please step it up, people?

Ok.
Nancy Grace without makeup

Among other things, some already mentioned, the constant flaring of her nostrils bothers me immeasurably. I’ve never seen anyone who’s nostrils move around that much. I think she’s an alien.

Oh, I’m so glad that I’m not alone in my disgust for this woman. What gets me is all those calls from women on the Larry King program particularly during the Scott Peterson trial expressing their love for her and egging her on. I was hoping for one call, just one call,to cut her down a couple of notches. Alas.

Disclaimer- I am one of those scumbag defense attorneys (I’m a public defender).

In my house she's known as "that horsefaced bitch".  Although that's an insult to horses.  Not to mention bitches.   

She also supposedly dressed like a hoochie mama in the courtroom.  One defense attorney in Atlanta actually filed a motion asking the judge to order her to dress appropriately in a trial he had against her.  The (male) judge denied the motion, but it made the local legal gossip rag.

She drives me batty, too, and I am about as pro-prosecution as they come. Her speaking style is punctuated by pauses. where none should be. And then she’ll lower her voice as if she’s delivering the latest gossip. IMO, she comes across as passionate yet kinda dumb.

She and Johnny Cochran (MHRIP) used to have a show. It lasted about 2 days. IMO, the reason it was canceled was because Cochran could run circles around grace intellectually and it was embarrassing to watch.

I tuned in once to her CNN show (by accident, I thought that it was still regular Headline News).

I spent around five minutes watching it, stopping when both the aching of my teeth and the buzzing in my ears reached an unbearable level.

Since then, I have taken great care, when I tune into Headline News, that I actually am tuning to Headline News, so that it doesn’t happen again.

She’s on Headline Hews during prime time.

:smack:

That would be News.

I absolutely detest Nancy Grace. She’s popular for the exact reason I hate her. What a bias piece of trash whore-bitch.

I’ve considered pitting her before, but I just don’t watch CourtTV or her at all anymore so I’ven’t a reason to.

Bad link?

She has her own “I hate that bitch thread.”

That can mean only one thing – stardom.

I don’t agree with many of her opinions, but I really like to watch her.