Neil Young Sandy Benefit Concert

For any fans of vintage Neil Young & Crazy Horse circa 1978, the concert film Rust Never Sleeps is truly amazing, and stands right up there with the very best concert films of all time, on par with legendary classics like The Last Waltz, Stop Making Sense and The Grateful Dead Movie.

You’re not getting the reference, are you?

Live Rust was the first cassette I owned after getting my first Walkman. I wore it out listening in the dark.

Apparently not.

The post I quoted reminded me of this video. A little gruesome, but very funny and well worth your time.

I apologize for not yet having memorized the entire contents of Youtube.

The Honey Badger is a pretty well known SDMB meme:
Cage match - Honey Badger vs Wolverine - Who wins?
Chuck Norris vs. Honey Badger?
Badger vs. Gorilla: Who Wins?
badger5149, please leave, you add nothing
Commercials you (inexplicably) don’t hate. See post #3, which shows this video is so well known that they’re making commercials based on it.
Mellivora capensis in Iraq Rampage
What is the smallest land animal that a human could not defeat in hand to claw combat
That’s only some links of the first couple of pages of Google search results. There are a lot more pages.

Funny, I’ve just learned that Neil and Crazy Horse are playing in Cologne in July a few hours ago and instantly ordered a ticket. Was thinking about starting a thread to ask for opinions about the recent shows before I saw this one.

I’m a long time fan of Neil, but only saw him once in 1994 with Booker T & The MGs. Though that was great and very special because he didn’t play many shows with that wonderful band (one of the greatest ever IMHO), I always wanted to see him play with Crazy Horse, because of all the things he’s done and all the bands he played with, I still like this combination best.

And I’m specially looking forward to endless feedback orgies! That’s what I expect Neil Young and Crazy Horse to do (I even own the Arc album mentioned by AHunter3).

Just found this by accident.

My new Neil Young favorite.

That’s from Jonathan Demme’s “Heart Of Gold” movie/DVD.
I haven’t seen that in a while…but on a side note, might I add, I find the brown haired woman singing backup with Neil’s wife to be quite a thing of beauty.

Yes! I fell in love with her every time she looked to her left.

Ahhh, Harvey, just between you and me, her name is Diana DeWitt…shhhhh…
http://www.emmylou.net/bgals.jpg