New favorite YouTube video

I’m the internet

I’m rather partial to this one right now :

Not from Youtube, but any history buff won’t care.

Middle Ages Tech Support.

Right now, I’m kinda partial to this one, this one, and this one.

Why, yes, I am a member of the Illini Nation.

Ronald McDonald does Jackie Chan (in Tokyo).

Also not YouTube, but really, really cute.

Is there a name for this sound? My cat Cory does it all the time.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=5120612

(the Kiwi video made me cry. Damn you, pathos!!)

Check out the translated version too.

There’s a guy on YouTube who goes by the name StSanders who splices his own mediocre (to put it politely) guitar playing over footage of guitar legends playing, with exquisite synchro between the video and audio.

The results are hilarious:

Eddie Van Halen shreds

Jake E Lee shreds (pay close attention to the clapping

and my favorite,

Carlos Santana shreds (the MIDI drum solo at about 30 seconds just KILLS me)

That kiwi video is incredibly sad.

Why is that? Is it the music? The big eyes? The inevitability and the knowledge that we know that he knows what has to happen? I’m getting all misty over an animated bird! What the hell is wrong with me?!

This is a must-see:

Farting Elves

The last time we discussed this there was a faction that maintained that if he is smart enough to build all of that, he was smart enough to have a giant pillow at the bottom…

I wasn’t in the faction, but if it helps to think that, there you go. :slight_smile:

Signing for the deaf (with translation for the dumb).

Loved the time lapse hot air balloons; I never would’ve thought they moved so much like jellyfish.

No, he probably has a slide or something that gradually adjusts his angle and slows him gently to a halt safely.

The same argument could be used towards Wile E. Coyote. (Actually, I didn’t get what the point of Kiwi! was until I read it in an interview with the animator- I understood the Kiwi was trying to fly, but I didn’t realize it involved

jumping off a cliff with trees hanging from it to pretend he was flying)

Here’s another animated film I really enjoy: Rabbit, a tale of greed involving two children, a rabbit, and a jam-loving god.

Gravity Waves

The Ventures shred Flight of the Bumblebee.

I love adventuring on YouTube. You never know what’s gonna turn up.

I am sure many of you have seen it but this is one of my all time favorite commercials
I Feel Great

But I can hear the splat at the end of his dive, just before the screen goes black.

I want to believe … but I don’t think there’s a pillow … and he starts crying and closes his eyes. He knows.

:frowning:

That is HYSTERICAL. I love the keyboard playing in the Santana one - especially the “pitch bend” stuff!