My new garage was completed recently. As it stands now, it is uncoated T111 plywood siding that awaits my paintbrush. Problem is, apparently my new garage has singlehandedly caused Mother Nature to end her drought of this area. And I wait. And winter is coming. Fast. (It has already snowed, once)
So, I plan on getting the primer on this weekend, as it looks like the weather will be favorable. That’s all I plan on; the topcoating will have to wait until Spring, I’m sure. So, my questions are:
If I can’t get favorable temps and conditions to at least prime it, what are my alternatives?
Is staining/sealing it until Spring an option with the weather?
Is priming now and painting it in Spring a bad idea?
Should I paint it to match the house?
My thanks for your time.