New & Improved Crush Material Now On The People Pages!

Well, there is one nearly nekkid Doper on the People Pages: Astroboy14, who’s not wearing any pants.

Shayna, you are gracious and talented as you are beautiful.

Sue Duhnym, two of those three humina’s are for you, doll!

And for the rest, those three little ones are half of the rational behind my screen name, they’re not mine!

:o

It was, you clever thing, you! That’s at Mesa Verde National Park, post-fire. Pretty amazing place. I’d have more pictures from the vacation but Rite Aid LOST THEM!!! Grrrrrr! :mad:

And just let me say that I have a Newbie Crush™ on Sue Dunhym… You wouldn’t by any chance want to play Mrs. Robinson, would you? (YOW!) :wink:

I’ve sent mine over(looking suspiciously the worse for wear

Hm. I suppose I should get around to sending you a pic. Keep up the good work, Shayna!

And, FWIW, even_sven just keeps getting lovlier and lovlier. :slight_smile:

Tequila Mockingbird and Soda are both definitely babes.

I have another category above babe, but I haven’t really named it yet as I’m waiting to receive inspiration from nekkid pix of someone who fits this category. Boy, it sure is bugging me, having this unnamed category… just sitting there, waiting to be named… that really, really bugs me… sure would be nice if someone emailed me nekkid pix so I could get on with my life… yep, sure would be…

Now to get racinchikki and mechanichik to send in (current) pictures…:smiley:

The Infraggable Krunk:

Heh, heh! I’m still chuckling over this one, 'Krunk. Bravo!

::clears throat::

Ahem.

The new category is Tequila Mockingbabe, and I dare say the requirements for membership are steep.

Minnie Driver is a hottie!

I offer, for your example (and the enjoyment of the boys), this site: http://ggordon.topcities.com/driver/

So there!

Quit picking on Astroboy- everybody knows you can’t see his pants because they are under his girlfriend. (What a very nice place for pants to be!) Minnie Driver is okay-looking, but Soda is hotter- no contest. All our female posters are ravishingly beautiful, no exception. h_thur, for instance, is very photogenic and lives pretty darn close to me-- I am old and feeble, but I offer virtual marriage, h_thur, if you see this!

You realize of course that now all the men here must kill you to gain access to the …item, that helped sway you to a decision.
Lucky B@st@rd.

I’ll say!

And to think all this time, I thought that this was a Mini driver. :wink:

Originally posted by Atrael

You want my computer? :confused:

:blush:

I’ll put you on the “Should Hubby Kick the Bucket” waiting list.

I should warn you, since he’s only 34, it may take awhile. (Though I AM doing my best to clog his arteries and pickle his liver.)

robgruver - In all fairness I have to admit that the picture I sent in is the best picture ever taken of me, and in all probability the best that ever will be taken. Frankly, I do not know what happened there. I was having a good everything day. :slight_smile:

You’re not so bad yourself . . .

Excellent photo, Rob. No woman can resist a Scotsman.