NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

What day of the week is it? " Maunday , Tuesday , Thursday , Wednesday ."

"There’s no limit to what he can do, He could destroy the Earth … If anything should happen to me you must go to Gort , you must say these words: ‘Klaatu barada nikto’. Please repeat that.

In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But I’ll tell you now, what I’m about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet…I’m gonna enjoy it. Very, very much.

Pathetic Earthlings. Who will save you now?

(Bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum)

:musical_note: Flash, a-ah, saviour of the universe! :notes:

I don’t know dick about this! Except some guy calling himself “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” taps into my computer! Tells me I gotta go to his house and get a frying pan!

Klaatu : I’m afraid there is no alternative. In such a case, the planet Earth would have to be… eliminated

Where’s the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!

“You really think the world’s gonna end?”

“Yes.”

“Shouldn’t we lie down? Put paper bags over our heads or something?”

“If you like.”

“Would it help?”

“Not at all.”

Alas, if he were brave, this would not be necessary.

Brave Sir Robin ran away…
Bravely ran away away…
When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat.
A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin.

I’m not afraid of the water, Bernie. It scares me at night that’s all. You know. You can’t see what’s underneath.

I hope the dammed water that covers this place will be very deep. But even then I will never drink it.

“Could you use a little water in your whiskey?”

"When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water.”

By the way, we had that water brought in specially for you folks. Came from a well in Hinkley.

Shaken, not stirred.

You know, if it wasn’t 7:30 in the morning I would have a drink.

"That’s when you need it most - in the morning. Haven’t you learned that yet? At night this stuff’s a drink. In the morning, it’s medicine.”

Here’s looking at you, kid.