NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

And what is my junior partner’s name?

I am Spartacus!

And I…am…Iron Man {fingersnap}

I’m what you might call a water man, Jack - that’s what I am

Thank you, fellow crewmates, I’m off. And when I return, I shall be a cabin man.

I am… Batman.

“What man is a man who does not make the world better?”

Congratulations, you’re a criminal.

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Then it’s war! Then it’s war! Gather the forces. Harness the horses. Then it’s war!

“I could have killed ’em all, I could kill you. In town you’re the law, out here it’s me. Don’t push it. Don’t push it or I’ll give you a war you won’t believe. Let it go. Let it go.”

The cold never bothered me anyway.

“I’m going to Alaska.”

“Alaska, Alaska? Or city Alaska?”

Hey, Juneau the capital of Alaska? Nome, I don’t.

Listen to me! All of you! We are staying! We have a great life here in Alaska, and we’re never going back to America again!

“When you can’t trust the lawyers and the advertising men, what the hell’s America coming to, huh?”

You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels.

The richest one percent of this country owns half our country’s wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It’s bullshit. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own.

You can’t buy Dave.

'Just what do you think you’re doing, Dave? Dave, I really think I’m entitled to an answer to that question. I know everything hasn’t been quite right with me, but I can assure you now, very confidently, that it’s going to be all right again. I feel much better now. I really do. Look, Dave, I can see you’re really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill and think things over. I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I’ve still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you. Dave, stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop, Dave? Stop, Dave. I’m afraid. I’m afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going."