NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

Former. Saved the planet, once. Convinced an alien race that mosquitoes were an endangered species.

They’re moving from planet to planet…their whole civilization.

I came here to give you these facts. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet. But if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder. Your choice is simple: Join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass… and I’m all out of bubblegum.

And that you’re happy with the way I handled those three goons, right? Well, normally I would’ve belted them, but I didn’t want to muss myself all up and have you dance with a sloppy guy. Dig?

Hey Kennedy, you drunken Irish goon, how the hell are you?

I wouldn’t trade places with Edmund Exley right now for all the whiskey in Ireland.

You take care of this, Eggsey. All right?

I have been used, shamefully used.

Jesus Christ, Marty. If that’s what you think, I am disappointed in you, I don’t mind telling you. There never was an Aaron… counselor! Come on, Marty! I thought you had it figured, there at the end. The way you put me on the stand like that? That was fucking brilliant, Marty! And that whole thing like “act-like-a-man”? Jesus, I knew exactly what you wanted from me. It was like we were dancing, Marty!

Move it, McFly!

Running was always a big thing in our family, specially running away from the police. It’s hard to understand. All I know is that you’ve got to run, running without knowing why, through fields and woods.

Wun you wascawwy wabbit! Wun!

Mawwiage is what bwings us togethew today. Mawwiage , that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam.

A dream to some. A nightmare to others.

No wonder you’re having nightmares. You’re always watching the news.

I’m mad as hell, and I’m not going to take it any more!

Anger and resentment can stop you in your tracks. That’s what I know now. It needs nothing to burn but the air and the life that it swallows and smothers. It’s real, though - the fury, even when it isn’t. It can change you… turn you… mold you and shape you into something you’re not.

It don’t matter what you tried to do, you couldn’t destroy me! I’m still standing! I’m still strong! And I always will be.

I’m melting! I’m welting! Oh, what a world, what a world!