NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

You do know how to whistle, don’t you?

Take that boy on the street. Teach him to blow a horn and he’ll never blow a safe.

Imma blow up this whole block, Imma blow you up, Imma blow up these puppies! And we all gone’ go to hell together, cause I hate these puppies!

Jimmy was the kind of guy that rooted for bad guys in the movies.

But when he threatened your life with a switchblade knife…

What a guy!

Makes you cry!

And I did.

(chuckle) That’s not a knife. THAT’s a knife.

There are no rules in a knife fight!

“Where have you been? There’s knife work to be done!”

Knives out, thighs out.

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

The Terror of Tiny Town

Look out, Mister Potato Head!

Hey, Hamm! Look, I’m a Picasso!

I don’t get it.

You uncultured swine. What’re you looking at, you hockey puck?

Since time began man has looked into the awesome reaches of infinity and asked the eternal question: What is time? What is life? What is space? What is death?

Where should we be if no one tried to find out what lies beyond? Have your never wanted to look beyond the clouds and the stars, or to know what causes the trees to bud? And what changes the darkness into light? But if you talk like that, people call you crazy. Well, if I could discover just one of these things, what eternity is, for example, I wouldn’t care if they did think I was crazy.

What would happen when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?

You hang out with nice people, you get nice friends, ya understand? You hang out with smart people, you get smart friends. You hang out with yo-yo’s, you get yo-yo friends.

Ladies and gentlemen, Artie’s Artery is proud to present, for one night only…the one, the only, the amazing Buckaroo Banzai and his Hong Kong Cavaliers!

[singing] Let me entertain you, Let me make you smile, Let me do a few tricks, Some old and then some new tricks, I’m very versatile, And if you’re real good, I’ll make you feel good, I want your spirits to climb, So let me entertain you, And we’ll have a real good time; Yes, sir!, We’ll have a real good time.