NEW Stupid Republican Idea of the Day (Part 1)

Last night when I went I went to sleep, I never thought that the first thing I’d do after awakening would be googling “Ted Cruz breast milk”.

Life is so unpredictable these days.

Particularly when somebody is firmly behind somebody else who accused his father of killing JFK.

Moscow Mitch will vote to acquit:

Seeing this I had to too.

The best comment from CNN

He’ll take it to go.

The Democrats may only have two years to get anything done before the Republicans put a lock on Congress.

Lindsay Graham says that if the Republicans take back the House, they will impeach Kamala Harris.

When asked to give the justification the Republicans will use, Graham replied “because we’re assholes.”

(narrator; he actually only thought this)

You win.

Sometimes this thread could use a Chuck Grassley tweet drop, where he’s rapping to the tunes inside his head, but filtered through old-aged forgetfulness. This latest offering is typical:

What are biofuels, Chuck?

I denounce Grassley’s war against ‘to’:

There’s… a lot going on here:

Unity! Giving credit where it’s due, folks:

Speaks in 3rd person and promotes his Insta. Impressive.

Fuck you, letter ‘W’. If that’s your real name:

Look at this shit and check out the date. “If”?

Power out at your house, too, eh @JohnT?
I’m using my phone as a mobile hotspot.

Pennsylvania state Republican leader: “We didn’t send Pat Toomey there to do the right thing.”

Lauren Boebert blames the power outages in Texas and other states on the Green New Deal.

Brevard County, Florida county commissioners mock a local reporter who has posted critical articles about them, for being from Brazil and therefore can’t vote.

Well, the Constitution forbids bills of attainder. It is silent on the subject of bills of neener, neener, neener.

Yeah, that seems to be the company line on the right. Ignoring the fact that the vast majority of lost power has been due to fossil fuels (natural gas primarily) and the fact that we failed to properly winterize the power generators. I sincerely hope some heads roll over this fuck up; people have likely died as a result of it.

Weird, how not one of the pushback tweets mentions that the Green New Deal hasn’t been implemented.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/538964-gop-official-on-toomey-wasnt-sent-to-do-the-right-thing-or-whatever-he-said
It’s kind of funny when conservatives say the truth because their default setting seems to be lying. Notice that he’s still playing the victim card even tho he’s telling the truth.

Remember: conservatives are always the real victims :roll_eyes:

Fox is trying to claim that the people who showed up to cheer Individual 1 yesterday was spontaneous, despite having been hyped on right wing media for several day.

Yesterday, The Daily Show ran an amusing segment on Tucker Carlson.