NEW Stupid Republican Idea of the Day (Part 1)

She also had a tough time sticking with the meter.

And what’s with "Land of the FrEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE< gasp >? This is supposed to be about showing respect. The National Anthem is not the time to be bragging about your lung capacity.

Jerry, Bobby and Vince from the Grateful Dead surprised me, and I’m a deadhead, with the vocal harmony in their rendition.

The family of Stephen Miller, DumpsterFire’s goon squad leader, disowned him. Perhaps they could adopt Kinzinger?

And then Kinzinger’s family could adopt Miller, since he seems to be more to their liking.

Paul Gosar’s family disowned him, too.

That was very impressive. Used a pitch pipe and even set a tempo. Bravo!

I’m a deadhead as well, and I’m quite sure I’ve never seen this before. This was excellent!

Oh, a pitch pipe. Forgive me for thinking …

I know…it kind of looked like that. :wink: But then I heard the starting note.

So I guess some peeps at CPAC must have read this back in 2018 – they took my idea…kinda, lol

My thought also. Although that would have meant missing some very nice renditions over the years, it would also have meant missing a lot of pretty awful ones.

New dipshit Alabama Senator Tommy Tubhead has proposed that all the nation’s solutions should start with getting prayer back in schools.

Oh look - the party that claims to be defending the Constitution is working on violating it yet again.

That’s a great idea! And to make sure we have all the bases covered, we’ll have a prayer from each of the major religions during the week – five religions, five days; it works out perfectly.

Once a month we could have one of the minor league prayers.

Well sure, but at the QPAC conference, the crowd would probably not know the words. Or half of them would be singing the anthem in Russian.

Is the Church of Satan a major or minor-league player?

With more than 250 bills restricting voting rights having been introduced in 43 states, “We are seeing the weaponization of Trump’s big lie,” Ari Melber said on CNN. “All around the country, Republicans are pointing to the fact that so many of their voters believe the election was stolen as a reason to cut back on voting. So, for two months, Trump said the election was stolen and afterwards, now we are seeing Republicans in state after state, including all of these key swing states like Georgia and Arizona, rush to restrict access to the ballot.”

Gee. Only 253? Will that be enough? Some Democrats, Hispanics, Black people, and other undesirables might accidentally get to vote. :rage:

Lindsey Graham:
“I actually like President Trump, he’s been very nice to me, he’s allowed me to be in his world, he allows me to give my two cents worth on issues when he was president,” he said.

“This is his party,” Graham continued. “If you don’t get that, you missed a lot at [the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)] .”

This fucking creeps me out.

Yes, Lindsey, but he won’t let you leave.