NEW Stupid Republican Idea of the Day (Part 1)

Solid Republican voters and solid Democrat voters aren’t going to change their minds.

It’s the disgruntled, disillusioned, or just plain apathetic voters who determine elections. Do all that you can to get those (in particular, those who might vote for you if they vote) to get off their asses and vote!

No, he means the same people. The exact same.

Lara Logan compares Doctor Fauci to Mengele. In one of those “people are saying” statements.

Even for a Republican, this is mind-bogglingly stupid. I mean, even if Fauci had been dead wrong and intentionally misleading about everything regarding Covid and the response – which he clearly, demonstrably, empirically has not been – how would that even compare to a genocidal psychopath who performed twisted experiments on concentration camp prisoners?

It’s amazing how much Republicans fear Dr. Fauci. She’s complaining about vaccine mandates, as though that’s coming from Dr. Fauci. If only Republicans had any shame or conscience. Or goodness of any sort.

While you’re up, see if you can score me a pony.

Did you see the one where he is on video talking about introducing HIV into vulnerable populations? This criminal mastermind who deliberately infected people with HIV got caught out by a Tik Tok’er who uncovered secret video of Fauci giving a lecture to the NIH about AIDS where he says, essentially “when you introduce a sexually transmitted disease into these populations, it spreads rapidly”. SEE??? He admitted to introducing it to these populations!

I suppose I could try to find the video, but it’s not really worth it.

The chilling horror creeping up my spine is testament to the power of your description of Fauci’s crimes. No need on your part.

Montgomery, AL is being fined $25,000 by the state for changing the name of a street named after Jefferson Davis.

Asshole right winger Matt Walsh has a new book out about a boy who identifies as a walrus.
It’s called Johnny the Walrus.

More pathetic than stupid, but if he expected a different outcome it qualifies for the latter:

https://twitter.com/AaronParnas/status/1465842741095456768

Well that’s just odd. McCarthy seemed like such a natural leader, didn’t he?

Sadly, there seems to be an endless supply of faces for the leopards to eat.

How is that sad?

As in, the leopards aren’t starving any time soon. No matter how long, far, or deep the Republicans implode, it doesn’t seem to make any actual impact on them.

What? The GOP is waaaaaaay crazier now than they were just 5 years ago. Well-fed crazy leopards. Now that’s progress!

Loser Donald had covid during the first debate with Biden.

There’s an obvious Beatles joke in there somewhere, but I just haven’t had enough coffee yet this morning.

Continuing the trend of conservatives saying the quiet part out loud, a Boise State University professor advocates for keeping women out of engineering and other science-focused professions.

How “medicated, meddlesome, and quarrelsome” do women need to be? Sounds like they need to be a lot more so with people like him around.