NEW Stupid Republican Idea of the Day (Part 1)

There are only so many brains to go around - particularly since apparently approximately 40% of American’s don’t have (or at least a working one).

Zombies don’t like working brains. They’re tough and chewy.

Certain ones do. And he knows, for sure, because he insisted on watching the девочки put them there.

Mike Flynn, Super-Patriot Extraordinaire, doesn’t know the Pledge of Allegiance:

I’ll bet it was gagging on the words rather than forgetting them.

In some sort of reaction such as a vampire has to being touched by a cross?

I’d believe it.

(It’s always nice to see these sanctimonious assholes publicly humiliated—particularly the ones like Flynn who work for foreign adversaries.)

Besides Trump and Barr, the two people whom I most fervently hope to see punished for their (as yet unproven) many illegal acts are Mike Flynn and Erik Prince. This country remains in serious peril until all 4 of these have been removed from further influence in our political landscape.

A very good list.

I’d like to see Pompeo’s conduct get some scrutiny, too. (Admittedly once we start looking, we’ll find plenty of Great Malignancy-era people who deserve investigation.)

Oh, definitely. I can’t believe I forgot to add him to the list! He’s scary-corrupt. Great add. :slight_smile:

If we’re making a list, Stephen Miller was responsible for the cruel policies aimed at migrants.

Another excellent pick.

As @Sherrerd points out, there’s almost no end to good choices for investigation once we get started down this path. I feel sorry for Merrick Garland. It’s an embarrassment of riches I’m sure he’d very much prefer not to have.

The saddest thing to me is the number of people who find these criminals perfectly acceptable to act as the “leaders” for our country.

Laura Ingraham accuses black CNN analyst Bakari Sellars of using a fake accent. Which just happens to be his natural South Carolina accent.

Why would he? He hasn’t demonstrated that he has any allegiance to the United States, only to God-Emperor Donald I.

He was warned that his tongue would burn with fire if he dared utter the holy words.

And QANON. Have we all forgotten that Mike Flynn literally pledged allegiance to QANON last July 4th?

Well, we found the voter fraud in Pennsylvania;

" A Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to five years of probation after pleading guilty to casting a vote in the name of his deceased mother in an effort to reelect then-President Donald Trump, according to court records and Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer’s office."

GOP: See?!? See?1?
(um, buddy - he was one of your own)
GOP: See?!? See?1?

So Republicans are in favor of the government forcing private companies to give away their services to everyone for free without condition or oversight. Sounds like Communism to me.

Emphasis mine. This guy knew exactly what he was doing. He registered two dead people to vote, and actually managed to cast a vote in one of their names, and he won’t serve a day in jail.

Compare that to Crystal Mason, the black woman in Texas who did not realize that she was ineligible to vote because she was still on probation. She was only able to cast a provisional vote, because they couldn’t find her on the voter rolls. Her vote was never counted in the election.

She was convicted of illegal voting and got a five-year prison sentence. A state appeals court upheld her conviction, although the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals (the highest court in Texas for this type of appeal) has recently agreed to review her case.

Holy shit. That’s horrible mhendo.