[New World Order] question [about viable population size]

I was reading about the swine flu BS on some Alex Jones site and they keep repeating the number 500,000,000 that will be left after the NWO ‘culls’ the herd. It got me thinking about the number five hundred million and whether that would be the right number to end up with.

Here’s a scenario:

1. Assume a sinister NWO
  2. Assume they are going to ‘cull’ the herd
  3. Who or what groups would they cull?
  4. How many would they cull without hamstringing themselves by leaving them shorthanded in terms of manpower?

Under those kind of CT paranoia conditions, what would be the optimal number you would want left after the culling was done? Remember, you couldn’t go below a certain number(?) without hamstringing yourself by leaving yourself short on manpower.

It seems like that number would be way to low to run all the machines in the world that are necessary for the way we live now. The population of the U.S. is approx. 304,000,000 and change, so you’re talking about a number of people that are less than half of what we have.

BTW, this is not intended as a conspiracy debate, so please don’t go in that direction. Just a few hypothetical questions is all.

:confused: How is 500 less than half of 304?

Anyway, if you search the past threads on how many people are needed to maintain civilisation, the answer is between 2 and 15 million. IOW you need an absolute maximum of 15 million people to maintain civilisation as it is today, and could probably do it with as few as two million. That of course assumes adequate, though not unreasonable, management. But if the Secret Illuminated Masters of the Hidden Grand Order of the Priory of the Temple are organising the cull, I think we can safely assume reasonable management, if not reasonable conspiracies.

So half a billion people is more than enough to keep the show running. It should be more than enough to keep every continent humming away very comfortably. You would have a lot more wilderness or semi-wilderness areas, but no shortage of medium sized cities either.

I hear people who use undefined acronyms will be among the first against the wall.

Oh. New World Order.

The obvious group to start with would be those that contribute the least. So subsistence farmers would be the first to go. Then you could cull large numbers of service and retail type people, because you don’t need them with your reduced populations. Then you can start reducing all those surplus professionals such as doctors or carpenters who serviced all those so far removed. Then you can start culling the manufacturers, farmers etc who produced for all those “culled” people.

IOW aside from subsistence farmers, it’s not any specific group that would be culled. A society only needs a certain number of police, dentists, factory workers etc for per capita. The trick is to reduce the populations of all categories approximately equitably. An oversupply of lawyers or farmers is just as bad as an oversupply of menial labourers.

Blake;11787584]:

My bad, I meant ‘not quite twice’.

Anyway, if you search the past threads on how many people are needed to maintain civilisation, the answer is between 2 and 15 million. IOW you need an absolute maximum of 15 million people to maintain civilisation as it is today, and could probably do it with as few as two million. That of course assumes adequate, though not unreasonable, management. But if the Secret Illuminated Masters of the Hidden Grand Order of the Priory of the Temple are organising the cull, I think we can safely assume reasonable management, if not reasonable conspiracies.

So half a billion people is more than enough to keep the show running. It should be more than enough to keep every continent humming away very comfortably. You would have a lot more wilderness or semi-wilderness areas, but no shortage of medium sized cities either.
[/QUOTE]

WTF?

You used the acronym NWO without explaining it.

[Moderator note]

Exactly what came to mind upon reading your original thread title.:wink:

Please use descriptive thread titles. In particular, do not use acronyms unless they are very widely understood. I had no idea what you were trying to convey until I opened the thread.

I have edited the thread title to indicate the subject.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator

1. Cull people so subsurvient to addiciton that they cannot contribute to society.
  2. Cull politicians who have never held a private sector job.
  3. Maintain a balance between low skill laborers and high skill technicians and theorists. Once you create a world where people are no longer needed for labor, you’ve created a world where people are no longer needed - so don’t replace all your labor with robots.
  4. Cull the top 5% and bottom 5% of the wealth ladder. Destroy the wealth-don’t redistribute it. (This is actually a form of redistribution). These people are not contributers to society. Both leech more than they contribute.
  5. Cull anyone who’s retired.
  6. Cull anyone who doesn’t live within walking distance of a steady fresh water supply.
  7. Cull anyone over 25 who hasn’t read Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. The surest sign of a waste of carbon is failing to have read the single source of truth in the universe.
  8. Cull anyone who doesn’t speak English fluently. Doesn’t have to be a primary language, but we’re looking to refine the world into a better machine…monolingualism would help. Why English? - it’s the only language that allows for the other culls to not unbalance the population.
  9. Cull anyone under 40 who can’t run a mile in less than 8 minutes. Fitness is important to survival. By the time they are 40 they better be contributing enough to make up for their lack of fitness.
  10. Uwe Boll and M.Night Shamalamawhatever…Entertainment is important and these guys give entertainment a bad taste - and name.
  11. Cull anyone who disagrees with 10.
  12. People with chronic medical conditions that cannot be treated. Why waste a survivor slot on someone who might kick it tomorrow before they get out of bed?

If you’ve followed those steps, you should easily be down to 500 million people.

Of course, how catastrophic such a “culling” would be would depend a lot on how quickly it was done. Kill 6.2 billion people tomorrow morning at sunrise? Yeah, the world would pretty much go Mad Max, if it even kept that much of a semblance of civilization. Seriously cut back birth rates for the next century or so? Much smoother transition.