News Flash!! Pope Catholic! Bears go in woods!

The Drudge Report is generally a handy place to link to newspapers and get the latest newflashes but he seems to have gone head over heels for this new “tell all” book by Emmy award winning, ex-CBS newscaster Bernard Goldberg that …wait for it… the mass media has a liberal bias!!!

Oh for the love of God!! Say it isn’t so!!

Why is this news and why are the news organizations so exercised about it? I thought this “newsflash” was pretty much taken for granted at this point by anyone with a pulse.

Honestly? Why is this common knowledge such a big deal? I’m confused.

Exclusive BOOK ROCKS NEWSROOM: CBS VETERAN LABELS STAFF ‘DAN RATHER’S BITCHES’, DETAILS NETWORK BIAS

Waitaminute! What about that “vast right-wing conspiracy” we heard so much about a few years ago? Are you saying there isn’t one and that a certain former First Lady would lie to us? I’m shocked! Shocked, I say! Christ! The media’s got a lot of biases, they just hate it when someone mentions it because then they don’t look “objective” any more.

I would hardly call the Drudge Report, “news”…

Save the “I’m Shocked!” sarcasm about your perception of liberal bias in the “Press”(whatever that might be) for the BBQ Pit.

Lockdown.