Nic2004 RIP buddy

Mercy this is shocking news! My sympathy for all his personal friends and of course prayers for eternal rest for Nic.

Everyone please be careful out there!

My condolences to his family and friends.

You said it :(.

My sincere condolences.

I’ll see what I can do about having this written into the registration agreement.

Nic2004 seemed like a good guy, from what little interaction I had with him on the boards. He’ll be greatly missed.

:frowning: My thoughts and condolences go out to his family and friends.

I am very sorry to read that another one of our Dopers has died!

I hurt for his family and friend (s) because even though we never interacted here, I see that he was loved, was a huge part of their lives and a valued member of his community.

This community is wonderful and I know all of us realize at a time like this, our time on the planet isn’t infinite.

Sadly

Bill

I am very very sad.

Okay folks, this is getting ridiculous: STOP DYING!

Nic with Sarah Darling 1

Nic with Sarah Darling 2

Nic with Sarah Darling 3

Damn. It seems like every time I peek in, another old “friend” has died. :frowning:

RIP, Nic. Deepest condolences to his family.

Thanks for that, Shayna. I was thinking that he was one of our Santa Claus look-alikes.

My condolences to Nic’s family and friends. This completely sucks.

I’m letting this thread go, but people are welcome to keep sharing their thoughts on Nic2004.

Very sad. Didn’t know him, but recognize the name.

I’m doing my best.

Hi everyone! Thank you for your kind thoughts and words. My husband was truely a great man, His sons and I Love and miss him more than words can say. As to the cause of death; he died from enternal bleeding post motorcycle accident not from a heart attack. He was on his way home after meeting with a friend at the mall. My little guy had just asked me where his daddy was and that he wanted him home, because it was dark now and daddy is always home when its dark out, when I got the phone call from a man that was at the seen with Nic. Nic died on the way to the hospital. :frowning:

Nancy

Nancy,

We’re so sorry for your loss. Please let us know if you need anything.

Nancy, thank you for coming in and sharing that with us.

I just wanted to re-visit the thread because I subscribe to ALL threads I am involved in here, and this one hit me especially hard.

Thanks for the pictures, Nancy, I feel like I know Nic2004 a little better now.

Bill

Awww, this blows. I’m so sorry to hear this. I remember Nic; he was a great guy.