Nickname yourself

OK roadrunner70, we’ll call you… GAMMY.

“The Yellow Dart”

Actually, “Soup” is just fine.

I’ve never had a nickname. I have my usernames and all, but I’ve never had anyone give me a nickname.

My family calls me Kat. Friends have called me Squeaky because I’m quiet and soft spoken.

I’m only loud and obnoxious on here. :slight_smile:

roxx – I hereby dub you “Snookums.”

Ahhh, bitch bitch bitch. ;):p;) It’s worth noting, though, that I could easily “remasculate” him in front of his friend by calling him by an entirely different pet name - “Sex God.” :smiley:

As far as I am concerned…hmmm.

[Lisa Simpson]

Lady Penelope Ariel Ponyweather!

[/Lisa Simpson] :wink:
Biblivore, I’ve been called by my character names in HS plays too (Medea, Miss Hannigan, Sgt. Tech, etc.), but those were usually temporary. I’ve also been called silly things like “Crockett the Rocket” by those who enjoyed making fun of my last name.

For now, I enjoy “Stardust.” :slight_smile: It sounds cool, and it’s what Marley usually calls me on message boards since I use this name most of the time.

As far as I am concerned…hmmm.

[Lisa Simpson]

Lady Penelope Ariel Ponyweather!

[/Lisa Simpson] :wink:
Biblivore, I’ve been called by my character names in HS plays too (Medea, Miss Hannigan, Sgt. Tech, etc.), but those were usually temporary. I’ve also been called silly things like “Crockett the Rocket” by those who enjoyed making fun of my last name.

For now, I enjoy “Stardust.” :slight_smile: It sounds cool, and it’s what Marley usually calls me on message boards since I use this name most of the time.

Indigo… another color (or colour, for those with affectations) I dig on!

Starchild (or Starchilde, see above).

Chaerion (my RPG character’s name and NO, it’s different from the ferryman, sheesh!).

Merowidd (when I’m feeling magical or magickal–above).

Buttercup (my boyfriend already calls me this and IF you have to ask… SLAP)

So many names, so little time. WTF is wrong with me??

smarty pants??

False Dmitri! It’s gotta be False Dmitri!

What?

Unfortunately, I just learned a bit of Russian History recently, and until now my only nickname has been my DJ name, Mr. Excellent. (Which, oddly enough, people actually use.) So I guess I can’t be False Dmitri. or Boris Godunov. Damn.

Can anyone guess what I’m listening to right now? :slight_smile:

Either Handsome B. Wonderful, Rembrandt Q. Einstein, or Hercules Rockafellar.

After an episode of Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter, my husband has started calling me his Little Hedgehog.

Such a dear man…
I call him Bubby- a combination of Hubby and Bubba

This is all moving so fast… I don’t know if I’m ready for this level of intimacy! :eek:
:smiley:

I seem to have picked up “Rocky” around here.

I’ve always thought “Eightball” would be cool. Or maybe “Corndog”.

I think that I will go with “Muad’Dib”.

I always thought “the Mad Monk of the Mountains” would have had a nice ring to it.

Probably too wordy, tho’.

Stu.

Originally from peritrochoid

My dog does too. It’s HER name. :smiley: